Which VPN Providers Take Anonymity Seriously?
I don't think any of them take the anonymity seriously. Some of them keep everything private until they got pushed by any big companies.
I use finevpn, even free version with limited countries of connection is great
Hard to know how seriously a provider takes "privacy", but I recently had a bad experience with PureVPN which suggests they don't take much of anything seriously.
PureVPN on, Internet Kill Switch active, connected the VPN to another country .. and the owner of the Internet connection on which my notebook computer was attached received a warning letter from their ISP about copyright infringement. Unless qBittorrent leaks information that a honeytrap torrent source shares to the IP Rights enforcement service, that simply shouldn't have been possible.
PureVPN "support" ignored repeated offers from me to collect and report logs, and never replied with anything more than that they had passed my complaint to their software team.
Makes it hard to trust :-(
Try kalfaoglu.net - fast and secure servers with TWO levels of VPN encryption.. A weaker one that's faster and less demanding on your hardware, and another one that's more secure.. In either case, NO logging is done. Server location: Germany
I am unsure if this is a good indicator, wouldn't be the fact of not cooperation with authority enough of a measurement? If a service is dozens of years old, has no records and no mentions of cooperation, then it does take seriously; If not, not.
OVPN.com anyone tried?
(Nov 13, 2022, 16:52 pm)ZXL50654 Wrote: OVPN.com anyone tried?

Thepiratebay tried, it worked quite well^^ https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3At...k.com+ovpn
Hi,

You can use Alexhost VPS to create a VPN, they are DMCA Ignored and freedom of speech supporter.
https://alexhost.com/vps/

They also offer own VPN solution
https://alexhost.com/vpn-servers/

Is better to use a VPS and create a OpenVPN server there.
Personally I've switched from PIA to ProtonVPN. I found out PIA was bought out by Kape Technologies a while back and they've got some shady shit under their belt already. And they look to be sucking up all the VPN services they can buy out. ProtonVPN is a bit more expensive, but you can pay in multiple ways (card, crypto, even cash). They also fairly recent been court tested and have started opening up and paying for 3rd party vetting. Speed is about the same as PIA I take about a 1/3 hit to my overall speed, and I can leave the VPN connected constantly with little regular disruption.
Hi,
I'm a total newbie on this forum and this is my 1st post: I'm on Nordvpn, but when I find a torrent it takes ages to access to the link. Is there any rule ? I'm fidling with some of the buttons on the page but it doesn't speed up the process: the link gets accessible only after 5mn for each links at least. Normal?
Question: how do you signal to the site that you have a vpn alrite to speed things up & what the procedure.
Thanks for an info and sorry if this is not relevant to this forum, but I did not know where to post...
Keep on truckin'
Luc

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VPN, and Tor: Navigating TPB lustrous 2 2,801 Nov 11, 2023, 06:41 am
Last Post: lustrous
  VPN mandatory? Puckje 5 8,129 Aug 26, 2023, 05:33 am
Last Post: RobertX
  Which VPN Services Keep You Anonymous in 2018? Ernesto 19 128,577 Jun 29, 2023, 14:04 pm
Last Post: sherb
  I busted Windscribe (A VPN) Ladyanne3 6 12,264 Aug 28, 2022, 21:07 pm
Last Post: Slow Mo
  Millions of free VPN user records leaked Resurgence 0 10,776 Jun 28, 2022, 00:54 am
Last Post: Resurgence