What program do people use to remove commercials/adds from TV recordings?
What program do people use to remove commercials/adds from TV recordings?
I'm using windows 11 and was wondering what people use to remove commercials/adds from their TV recordings making them torrent shareable

Any recommendations or info would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
- benn0
I usually just edit manually with Kdenlive, because most programs I remember of in my past is not reliable enough.
(Nov 30, 2023, 13:36 pm)lustrous Wrote: I usually just edit manually with Kdenlive, because most programs I remember of in my past is not reliable enough.

Cheers for that, I have used kdenlive on Ubuntu had no idea they had a Windows version!/

Thanks again
- benn0
I use avidemux
if you just want to cut out the ads and stuff without re-encoding this is the best tool I can think of..you just cut out the parts you don't want to have in your final video-=file and save it and it does not re encode anything saves almost instantly gem of an app

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What operating system do you use? lustrous 19 2,872 Mar 10, 2024, 02:19 am
Last Post: Ciberzen
  FreeDOS vs. DOSBOX: Which is better for legacy software use? RobertX 35 26,729 Nov 03, 2023, 14:12 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  Is there any good program for dmx controll lightning? tommasozane 1 5,891 Aug 07, 2023, 22:02 pm
Last Post: bilzbub
  Best video upsampling program? LadyAnn 8 16,385 Jun 20, 2023, 21:13 pm
Last Post: rezwaki
  Microsoft Edge no longer automatically adds URLs when I type in the address bar RobertX 2 9,445 Dec 25, 2022, 03:59 am
Last Post: RobertX