What is up with TPB?
On the upload page when you are using TOR and the onion address, it defaults to the https original page url because it's hard coded into the page with the whole URL instead of what's after the ".org/". Known as absolute links vs Relative links. Example: "https://thepiratebay.org/upload" would be an absolute link, where as just using "/upload" is the relative linking. Typically when you make a website you can either use the full URL address as a link or you can just use the part that refers to the relative link you are going to. The smart move is to always use the relative link, because then if you change website to another website you have to change barely nothing. If you use full absolute URLs, you have to change each one to reflect the new site.

If you notice when using the Tor Browser and the onion link: uj3wazyk5u4hnvtk.onion for the pirate bay if you scroll over the upload link it is the original upload URL for the main site and not the onion site. That is a hard coded absolute link which if manually played with gives out just ERROR. So submitting form data via just manually typing a url can be tricky especially when uploading a file too.

My opinion, thepiratebay is being blocked by outside forces on purpose.
(Nov 28, 2017, 12:32 pm)Moe Wrote:
(Nov 28, 2017, 05:41 am)Ichigo_Kurosaki Wrote:
(Nov 27, 2017, 13:18 pm)hypno-potamous Wrote: Has worked for me, but I only use TOR.

Not for me. IF a page loads, it takes several minutes. Mostly it's 520 or 502, even in TOR.
I can't access the forums AT ALL in TOR. It says I am banned, even though I never logged in....

That's because you are doing it wrong.  With tor, you use the .onion addresses, which can be found in the footer of ever forum page.

I DID USE THE .ONION LINK! WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!
(Nov 29, 2017, 05:18 am)Ichigo_Kurosaki Wrote: I DID USE THE .ONION LINK! WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!

Because you're lying, or stupid.

The screenshot you yourself posted, here which you yourself titled "This is what I get on TOR" shows that you are not using the .onion link.

Rolleyes

Anyway, this thread is just more of the same as that thread so rather than confusing people like you further I'll close this one and you can continue contradicting yourself there.

/closed

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TPB search "no hits" DuckDuckGo found several on tpb Sylveon Fetish 2 17,040 Dec 16, 2016, 13:39 pm
Last Post: Sylveon Fetish