What is god?
I believe in spaghetti shaped alien breeding a titanic Intergalactic turtle that carries this earth with all human species living in on his back while humping another turtle that carries another plains called mars......which in turn those activities has turn most of the human species having a severe brain cells malfunctioning....what else then we can explain the massive stupidity over these matters?
(Dec 18, 2016, 07:22 am)Faithwyn Wrote: LOL... is right! The Bible has been translated, edited, censored so many times
if this guy wants to edit it further then go for it! It's been common practice to
try to make that text fit whatever belief we happen to have and simply ignore
the parts we don't agree with, what your buddy Hitchens called "Cherry-Picking" .
So.. removing the 's' from 'heavens' and then typing and pasting several
paragraphs to make some nonsensical point is minor compared to what most
of those delusional hypocrites have been doing for centuries!

That theory rests on the presumption that there is no god and that nobody involved
is sufficiently equipped by Him to keep it accurate through the past 3500-odd years.

Hitchens is right about that editing but he didn't notice the KJV is the one constant.

Note that this version has never been changed or censored as you described.
The KJV is so well-known it is easy to get a free copy that is verified totally accurate.

Certainly, there have been a lot of bible versions in the past four centuries, with a
major explosion of "improved" variants in the latest century; but all of those new
interpretations started after the King James Version and are desperately raised
in opposition to that one version.
‌‌ Despite their efforts for over four centuries
that one version has consistently outsold all the others combined [even though
it's definitely in the public domain] and was the greatest cause for the english
language to spread all over the world.

The results speak for themselves. ‌‌ There's something special about that book
and those who are genuinely enlightened get the most out of that one version.

Note that it is only with that version I could explain without contradiction that
evolution was real and that while this world was made in six days, the planet it
was built upon and it's surrounding universe
are far older. ‌‌ Only the KJV agrees
with the astrophysicists, geologists and paleontologists in it's very first chapter. ‌‌ ‌‌ [Image: tongue3.gif]

(Dec 18, 2016, 08:58 am)Picklock Wrote: I believe in spaghetti shaped alien breeding a titanic Intergalactic turtle that carries this earth with all human species living in on his back while humping another turtle that carries another plains called mars......which in turn those activities has turn most of the human species having a severe brain cells malfunctioning....what else then we can explain the massive stupidity over these matters?

Booze? ‌‌ Most religions have booze or drugs involved, sometimes officially! ‌‌ ‌‌ [Image: tongue3.gif]
Booze is the liquid form of excess that happen when the turtle that carried earth plate reach peak ejaculation and since it happens in zero gravity states the liquid falls upwards the plates and accidentally found by already stupid humans and voila!!! Civilization is invented.

And yes....I'm on booze... Jack Daniel's.... Burp
You're disrespecting Jack Daniels by saying he did not really do his miracles, sir!
[Image: THU-WHACKK.PNG]
Apologize to present company, sir; or on his behalf I must challenge you to a duel! ‌ ‌ [Image: vinsent.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mother of God... RobertX 2 5,972 Jan 06, 2023, 23:31 pm
Last Post: RobertX