What happened to all the web-dl releases?
It seems that noone bothered to answer the op's question 'What happened to all the web-dl releases?'.  
Perhaps a rephrase of the question might help;

Why, when one opens https://thepiratebay.org/browse/205 [browse/tvshows] during primetime are there;
A] no web-dl shows listed;
 and also itseems;
B] only TvTeam shows listed.
=-==Answers
A] this answer is easy, web-dl's come out [usually] 5 hours later, probably because as mentioned above that is when itunes releases them...
B] this is the one that Id like answered, why is TvTeam the only zeroHour team releasing in mass quantities?  I know, I know, several people put out the shows that they like, promptly, but by 11PM EST the first 3 pages of /browse/205 are over 95% TvTeam; 
so here is a new question('s)]

=-==more Questions
1] Has TvTeam [www.torrenting.com] purchased TPB?  Or;
2] Has TPB's policys led other zeroHour'er's to flee TPB?   example >>> AVG mass-releases primetime tv, but not To TPB, yet rather AVG releases Through TvTeam to TPB...  And;

3] Far more generally, is it just an illusion that it seems that there are less web-dl's? Or are there infact less web-dl's?
I ask this last because I prefer web-dl's - because they usually have subs, and never snip the ends off of the tv shows [including the credits]...
Hear all, trust none! Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paramount to drop home video releases? RobertX 0 8,110 Apr 25, 2022, 18:42 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  Web series/Webisodes weybrew 0 10,895 Oct 09, 2021, 17:50 pm
Last Post: weybrew
  What happened to "Ex on the beach" s5? user848 0 14,457 Oct 15, 2016, 05:39 am
Last Post: user848
  What is "WEB-DL?" RobertX 4 20,058 Jul 09, 2014, 14:55 pm
Last Post: RobertX