Wasteful Uploaders
There is an uploader who constantly uploads under the Other category, they go by anonymous and they seem to upload a lot of albums. For instance...

MNR is the name of the most recent torrent. Here is the linkĀ https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=36752101 Now, if you where to download the torrent you would find that this is 'The Official UK Top 40 Singles Chart 28-08-20' the question is why isnt that the name of the album. Just think for a second, if I wanted to find the top forty singles in the UK and searched for it, I would never find it. Even if I knew who the uploader was, I still couldnt find it because it's under anonymous. It's literally completely useless. There is absoletly no point to even uploading it, because the new other category is cycled through weekly, and there's no possible of even finding the album even if you searched for it.

There's hundred of these albums with seemingly random three letter names, that are completely unsearchable, and UTTERLY MISNAMED. What's the point?? Just fix that bot that's uploading these, because it's literally useless.

If you think for a second that naming that torrent MNR rather than The Official UK Top 40 Singles Chart 28-08-20 is reasonable, just know you are the people I pray for, and treat on a daily basis for mental illness.
I think you might've posted this in the wrong forum
indeed, wrong place to post this.

when you spot torrents in the wrong category, please report them here: https://pirates-forum.org/Forum-Report-T...s-Comments

but, as i recall... and please don't quote me on this... when music torrents have lots of extras file formats such as images or txt files, the uploading utility will prevent them from being uploaded to the music category. think of it as an automatic bouncer so the mods can continue to fap about endlessly.

that is probably why the uploader stuck that torrent in the other/other section. personally, i stay away from there... lots of weird shit floating around. ;x

---

oh, and just so no one can prove me wrong, i declare this thread closed. Big Grin