Vaping
I gave up smoking after 12-13 years. I was averaging 30 cigs a day.
I started vaping about 40 days ago and i haven't lit a cig since then.

Good alternative all around, health and moneywise.

Truth be told, i loved smoking and i only quit to save money, thank god i didn't have any issues with my health.
I don't know if i'd quit smoking if it wasn't such an expensive habit.

Any other vapers here?
Ya I love it smoked nearly 20 years and just quit with vaping instantly it's like a god send and way more enjoyable too.
struggling to stop smoking last few months...
hard extremely hard
My daughter and her boyfriend have given up smoking using vaping and the results are plain for anyone to see. She no longer has bad breath or stinking clothes from cigarettes so vaping is working on so many levels it's just a pity vaping looks so funny bordering on ridiculous.

But anything that stops people damaging themselves and others by smoking is a good thing.

Keep up the vaping and enjoy good health.
Doesn't look anymore ridiculous than smoking. Perhaps because it's a new thing it looks strange.
Smoking for 31 yrs. Using vaping more because my kids hate smokers than me deciding to stop smoking from my own accord.

Can "vape" all day and night but can't let go the holy trinity.

After breakfast, after supper and after a good shag. Amen.

If they can Vamp me on them 3 then they have the grey 80%r's Smile
What is "vaping?"
electronic "cigarettes"
but the "tastes" still can't go near the real one
My mother went off smoking and never tried vaping since February 2014. I can only hope that she doesn't go back forever, especially for the fact that I can get secondhand smoking (is "secondhand" spelled correctly?).
(Sep 18, 2014, 17:36 pm)snilloc Wrote: But anything that stops people damaging themselves and others by smoking is a good thing.

Very true Smile