VPN..free
mostly vpn giveaways 3 month or 1 year membership .. in given time .. a week ago there was okyfreedom give away yearly ...i got keys for this around 10 keys ...its close now .. cyberghost give away maybe soon ...
never ever buy an annual sub for a vpn. things can change in a hurry. i suggest going month to month.

another major concern which, surprisingly is not mentioned in this thread is that most VPN providers keep logs and that's bad, very bad. even those located in North America especially USA who claim not to keep logs might be forced to comply with DMCA laws and regulations. While some VPN providers strictly prohibit VPN use for torrents or P2P.

sadly, most VPN providers result in a major speed hit when using their service. depending on your internet connection, your speeds might be either capped at a certain speed, eg. 20 Mbps like Express VPN while others require a fair bit of knowledge and tweaking to get speeds optimal. some factors are also out of your control like bandwidth availability at the VPN servers and the number of users they are connected to, plus the VPN provider's apps might cripple your speeds.

however, i think we should either start seeing VPN use or demand rise or less people uploading copyrighted material as the DMCA lawyers are getting rather aggressive in locating and sending DMCA copyright infringement letters to the "violators".
What a crock of shit.  You can safely buy a year of privateinternetaccess.com and not have to worry about anything changing.  And they don't log and they haven't logged since their inception.  I have read your exact words somewhere before.  Stop regurgitatating bullshit.
Easy to make claims either way, since neither can be verified.

VPN's are inherently and inescapably faith-based offerings.
(Aug 18, 2015, 18:56 pm)pid=\112763 Wrote:Easy to make claims either way, since neither can be verified.

VPN's are inherently and inescapably faith-based offerings.

Better than paying for one that does not claim to I not log
Only if your assumption that they don't keep logs happens to be correct, which you don't and cannot know.

If you're wrong, it's worse than having one--you will be out of pocket, have suffered the reduced performance that VPN overhead imposes, still be compromised, and possibly even have been fooled into compromising yourself more than you would have done if you hadn't mistakenly believed you were safe.

[Incidentally, I recommend the use of "reputable" VPN's. But don't go in blind, or regurgitatate bullshit about absolute safety.]
(Aug 18, 2015, 09:19 am)jessewest Wrote: What a crock of shit.  You can safely buy a year of privateinternetaccess.com and not have to worry about anything changing.  And they don't log and they haven't logged since their inception.  I have read your exact words somewhere before.  Stop regurgitatating bullshit.

You speak the truth, but its not free.
Hotspot shield VPN sucks ass
Go back and see the first post.  This thread is about FREE VPN services.  If you are not writing about that, do not post.
Quote: Whats the best free VPN out there?

Comparison

[Image: 2015_08_20_15_44_27_1072x624.jpg]

VPNBook (p2p) or proXPN is the way to go.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a free way to route my traffic like Exitlag does? samoyedcloud 0 1,447 Dec 28, 2023, 11:30 am
Last Post: samoyedcloud
  Can a VPN be undetectable? and if so.... tribbz 1 5,074 Dec 09, 2022, 16:51 pm
Last Post: RodneyYouPlonker
  Neeed New VPN waregim 0 4,971 Nov 15, 2022, 21:01 pm
Last Post: waregim
  Avast attempts to block VPN software... RodneyYouPlonker 1 6,217 Oct 08, 2022, 14:53 pm
Last Post: Prom3th3uS
  Best VPN. TacoPacoChaco 4 11,159 Jun 29, 2022, 02:11 am
Last Post: Scrufuss