User CP dropbox cannot be targeted
It just fades same with privates messages dropbox, have to click on either to go to User CP page to see or change anything
Hmm that's odd...it doesn't happen to me.
(Oct 26, 2013, 19:43 pm)s1raz1 Wrote: It just fades same with privates messages dropbox, have to click on either to go to User CP page to see or change anything

I understand what you mean now i think, if i'm correct you are using the dark theme and when you click user cp or private messages you get a drop down list with 4 options for user cp and 2 for msg's but unless you're really quick with your mouse these drop down list disappear, i did manage to keep them on by like i said being really quick with the mouse but as you say otherwise they fade/disappear, All i can suggest for now is to change your theme in User CP/ Edit Options / Other Options to anything other than Black water theme.
Yea, i havent changed the default theme yet, i can get the drop box to stay if i hover my mouse up and down until the dropbox gets fixed.
I kinda like the color selection on the default theme and if the issue is related to this theme, its no real biggie.
Thx for replies.
Actually it did happen to me after further investigation...haha...my computer is quicker than me.

Changed the default theme I see....I like this theme better.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cannot create link post0zz0 2 339 Mar 15, 2024, 19:39 pm
Last Post: post0zz0
  SuprBay: Cannot log in at thepiratebay.org oldtvshow2 0 836 Jan 08, 2024, 15:35 pm
Last Post: oldtvshow2
  I cannot log-in in ThePirateBay.org Weee 1 1,498 Dec 13, 2023, 19:55 pm
Last Post: dickhead
  Can't register therefore cannot upload tkalfaoglu 1 4,046 Apr 02, 2023, 21:37 pm
Last Post: Moe
  I cannot enter the TPB loverobotss3 4 12,482 Jan 25, 2021, 05:27 am
Last Post: Spud17