Upload Torrent Link not working+Magnet?(Solved.)
Everytime I click the Upload Torrent link, it does not work. Instead, it just shows "Error" in plain text.
(Mar 11, 2015, 19:47 pm)MaronaPossessed Wrote: Everytime I click the Upload Torrent link, it does not work. Instead, it just shows "Error" in plain text.

We are aware that certain ip's are experiencing these issues and are looking into a fix, in the meantime we can only apologize for any inconvenience caused.
(Mar 11, 2015, 20:24 pm)demonS Wrote:
(Mar 11, 2015, 19:47 pm)MaronaPossessed Wrote: Everytime I click the Upload Torrent link, it does not work. Instead, it just shows "Error" in plain text.

We are aware that certain ip's are experiencing these issues and are looking into a fix, in the meantime we can only apologize for any inconvenience caused.

No problem! Just wanted to be sure it just wasn't me. Take your time and take it easySmile
https://thepiratebay.se/upload it works fine for me
(Mar 12, 2015, 05:34 am)AliBatman Wrote: https://thepiratebay.se/upload  it works fine for me

Ye i have the same problem as Marona and i also managed to upload via thepiratebay.se/upload Smile
(Mar 12, 2015, 06:51 am)EddieXTC Wrote:
(Mar 12, 2015, 05:34 am)AliBatman Wrote: https://thepiratebay.se/upload  it works fine for me

Ye i have the same problem as Marona and i also managed to upload via thepiratebay.se/upload Smile

That link works! Thanks^^

(Don't know if this post will merge)
I'm having some more trouble. I was able to upload it, but I can't get through with the magnet link (I just updated utorrent). I have the file and picked the correct location, it just won't seed.
Moved to general discussion/mod

(Mar 12, 2015, 10:44 am)MaronaPossessed Wrote: I'm having some more trouble. I was able to upload it, but I can't get through with the magnet link (I just updated utorrent). I have the file and picked the correct location, it just won't seed.

There are plenty of threads about magnets in the tutorial forum, as well as a mention of them in the forum FAQ, just spend a little bit of time reading around  Rolleyes
(Mar 12, 2015, 17:43 pm)demonS Wrote: Moved to general discussion/mod

(Mar 12, 2015, 10:44 am)MaronaPossessed Wrote: I'm having some more trouble. I was able to upload it, but I can't get through with the magnet link (I just updated utorrent). I have the file and picked the correct location, it just won't seed.

There are plenty of threads about magnets in the tutorial forum, as well as a mention of them in the forum FAQ, just spend a little bit of time reading around  Rolleyes

Sorry. I just figured since a lot going on with pirate bay and stuff, wasn't sure if it was a new bug for the site or something><;
EDIT: So I tried converting the magnet link to a torrent. The sites were not able to find the magnet link. I tried opening the magnet link directly on utorrent, and that didn't help.
EDIT2: Just to verify: other magnet links work. Just the one for my torrent doesn't.
EDIT3: Solved! I downloaded the plugin for firefox, called Magrent, right clicked on magnet and download torrent. This was after i uploaded the torrent cache to that torrent site. Thanks for your patience guys. I'm slow on stuff like this.
(Mar 12, 2015, 17:54 pm)MaronaPossessed Wrote: EDIT2: Just to verify: other magnet links work. Just the one for my torrent doesn't.

Then that means either you are not seeding it, or the outside world can't connect to you.

As DemonS has already stated, there are already threads that discuss this.
@MaronaPossessed

1. Use uTorrent 2.2.1 LINK

2. When creating torrents, keep both the folder structure from which the torrent has been created in the same directory as the .torrent file.

3. Forward a port/s.

4. Use a VPN.

Download a torrent via the Magnet link once installed to "tell" uTorrent that it's associated with Magnets

Hope this helps Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any working YouTube downloader? stevenjones 14 23,299 Mar 03, 2024, 16:40 pm
Last Post: LZA
  BabuPC's Torrent Upload Support and Discussion BabuPC. 3 1,534 Feb 21, 2024, 21:35 pm
Last Post: OzDrDj
  I can NOT download this f**king torrent ! Ladyanne3 4 1,197 Feb 08, 2024, 00:19 am
Last Post: Ladyanne3
  How Can I Create Magnet Links in Threads? lustrous 2 1,260 Jan 13, 2024, 23:42 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  Impossible to upload material I would like to upload dirtybastard 3 2,212 Nov 20, 2023, 09:01 am
Last Post: dirtybastard