Uncracked Steam Rips
Can we please stop uploading uncracked Steam rips that won't run.

I've come across half a dozen games that won't run, no matter what.

Cheers mates.
I know how you feel, I used to many years ago download games.  Eventually I stopped doing that as I didn't like it when you downloaded a game and it was possible that you could get infected because you don't know what it's packed with like some kind of malicious content.  Then I turned to actually using Steam.  Steam is okay but I found that downloading the games from Steam and being a legit customer was actually pretty cool and it was easy but just a bit expensive.  I hated it how when you used to buy a game from the shop many years ago that infact the games came on DVDs and it was never that anything was released on Blu Ray because that never happened which to me sucked.  I remember buying games years ago and infact one game was on about 12 DVDs which really sucked having to disc swap so many times which is the reason why I turned to Steam to make things easier.

Now in 2022 I can't even be bothered to play games anymore I have very little interest.  I've completely grown out of playing games and I'm always too busy in life to have the actual time to sit there playing them.  Just find that it's something that I've moved on from.  I remember all those years ago downloading games from TPB but was always worried I might mess my Windows OS due to badly cracked games.  I completely understand what you're saying when they don't work right it sucks.  Even the legit way wasn't really that great either.

I have a Steam account with some games on but not many but I don't even use it anymore now so it's just a waste of money to me.  The games just sit there doing nothing and they are all old now most of them.  Had problems trying to get games working since a few years ago and it put me off, this is even the legit way.  Games on Steam these days, to me it's just far too much money and I simply can't afford to buy them they cost the earth now.
(Aug 06, 2022, 03:29 am)RodneyYouPlonker Wrote: I know how you feel, I used to many years ago download games.  Eventually I stopped doing that as I didn't like it when you downloaded a game and it was possible that you could get infected because you don't know what it's packed with like some kind of malicious content.  Then I turned to actually using Steam.  Steam is okay but I found that downloading the games from Steam and being a legit customer was actually pretty cool and it was easy but just a bit expensive.  I hated it how when you used to buy a game from the shop many years ago that infact the games came on DVDs and it was never that anything was released on Blu Ray because that never happened which to me sucked.  I remember buying games years ago and infact one game was on about 12 DVDs which really sucked having to disc swap so many times which is the reason why I turned to Steam to make things easier.

Now in 2022 I can't even be bothered to play games anymore I have very little interest.  I've completely grown out of playing games and I'm always too busy in life to have the actual time to sit there playing them.  Just find that it's something that I've moved on from.  I remember all those years ago downloading games from TPB but was always worried I might mess my Windows OS due to badly cracked games.  I completely understand what you're saying when they don't work right it sucks.  Even the legit way wasn't really that great either.

I have a Steam account with some games on but not many but I don't even use it anymore now so it's just a waste of money to me.  The games just sit there doing nothing and they are all old now most of them.  Had problems trying to get games working since a few years ago and it put me off, this is even the legit way.  Games on Steam these days, to me it's just far too much money and I simply can't afford to buy them they cost the earth now.

Nice one mate.

Yeah I have a steam account and purchase affordable games and the ones I really enjoy after pirating, I go and buy them. I simply can't afford to fork out $90 for a new release and hope it's good, as you can't return it.

At least with the PS4 if I wasn't happy, I could exchange the game. 

I find myself playing less and less, though there's still the odd game I want to try sometimes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Steam to stop working on Win 7 and 8, preparation help? e48wh8 21 13,443 May 22, 2023, 00:06 am
Last Post: RobertX
  Dying.Light.2.Stay.Human.Ultimate.Edition.Steam.Rip-InsaneRamZes sjpatrik 4 15,132 Jan 23, 2023, 06:30 am
Last Post: i-spy69
  Games Cracked with Space Wars on Steam Rorschach 0 14,184 May 24, 2018, 20:06 pm
Last Post: Rorschach
  Pokemon studio Game Freak launches Steam Early Access title Giga Wrecker Itanium2 4 14,814 Aug 21, 2016, 06:10 am
Last Post: joew771
  game wants me to log on steam komando1996 2 14,138 Aug 09, 2016, 16:04 pm
Last Post: komando1996