Unable to install bluetooth on Windows7
I have format my laptop multiple times. It's reading bluetooth ON but not the device.
Did it work before, with the same device? (Presumably yes).
Did you change anything in any configuration, PC or device? Did you do anything different during installation this time? (Presumably no).
Do the device works on other devices / PCs? If yes, then maybe you should reinstall Bluetooth or the entire Windows (format again).
Get the driver from the laptop manufacturer and install it and see what happens. Check updates for a driver also.
Change in configuration (yes)
I format it with Win7 Ultimate (32- bit) on manufactured 64 bit laptop (vaio: vpcel 15EN).
All drivers working properly, except this.
I have tried to reinstall it with online drivers but shows error, actually driver from manufacturer won't work (As laptop is on 32-bit OS now).
It's a bit old and error in CD-ROM, so I don't want to take this risk on behalf of non-bluetooth device.
It's "generic bluetooth adapter".

(Jul 19, 2019, 21:03 pm)dueda Wrote: Did it work before, with the same device? (Presumably yes).
Did you change anything in any configuration, PC or device? Did you do anything different during installation this time? (Presumably no).
Do the device works on other devices / PCs? If yes, then maybe you should reinstall Bluetooth or the entire Windows (format again).
Change in configuration (yes)
I format it with Win7 Ultimate (32- bit) on manufactured 64 bit laptop (vaio: vpcel 15EN). 
All drivers working properly, except this.
I have tried to reinstall it with online drivers but shows error, actually driver from manufacturer won't work (As laptop is on 32-bit OS now).
It's a bit old and error in CD-ROM, so I don't want to take this risk on behalf of non-bluetooth device.
It's "generic bluetooth adapter".
I believe 32-bit drivers were never available for that model. Maybe there're compatible drivers for other models, but you'll have to check the BT adapter for the exact make/model; if it is written somewhere, good; if not, maybe Speccy, Aida or other diagnostics app will save you from opening the notebook.

Sony, unlike most brands, don't use plain Clevo motherboards and Broadcom radio kits; sounds like you're stuck with the "factory intended" 64-bit mode.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  USB stick wiped/trashed trying to install TAILS allanfromscottishpower 11 33,530 Jun 11, 2020, 04:34 am
Last Post: allanfromscottishpower