Ultra Weather XP
(Apr 16, 2018, 19:54 pm)figglesworth Wrote: Just out of curiosity, has anyone successfully gotten this to work, like other replies I can't get past the activation. I tried putting the .uwxp file in the UltraWeather folder and it still wants to confirm activation, I also tried putting it in UltraWeather\Ultra_Weather_XP_Data\Clouds and UltraWeather\Ultra_Weather_XP_Data\Sky_Colors folders with the same result. I only tried that because it was vaguely mentioned.
Quote:Ok so do you see the cloud file ? You have to copy and paste in your folder cloud of your x plane 11. I think it's the only way to get it work

Same thing for the sky.
Some clear direction on how to get past the activation would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
You don't need the activation. You have just to copy the cloud file. For the moment it's the only way to get it works because the file isn't cracked yet you have only the cloud.
(Apr 18, 2018, 13:31 pm)Stal Wrote:
(Apr 16, 2018, 19:54 pm)figglesworth Wrote: Just out of curiosity, has anyone successfully gotten this to work, like other replies I can't get past the activation. I tried putting the .uwxp file in the UltraWeather folder and it still wants to confirm activation, I also tried putting it in UltraWeather\Ultra_Weather_XP_Data\Clouds and UltraWeather\Ultra_Weather_XP_Data\Sky_Colors folders with the same result. I only tried that because it was vaguely mentioned.
Quote:Ok so do you see the cloud file ? You have to copy and paste in your folder cloud of your x plane 11. I think it's the only way to get it work

Same thing for the sky.
Some clear direction on how to get past the activation would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
You don't need the activation. You have just to copy the cloud file. For the moment it's the only way to get it works because the file isn't cracked yet you have only the cloud.

So your saying that the plugin doesn't work but you can use the cloud textures? Am I understanding you correctly?
(Apr 18, 2018, 22:58 pm)figglesworth Wrote:

Same thing for the sky.

So your saying that the plugin doesn't work but you can use the cloud textures? Am I understanding you correctly?

You have understood him correct. Just copy the cloud textures from the plugin to your cloud folder in bitmap. Make sure you backup everything beforehand.

Z
(Apr 19, 2018, 09:07 am)zionly Wrote:
(Apr 18, 2018, 22:58 pm)figglesworth Wrote:

Same thing for the sky.

You have understood him correct. Just copy the cloud textures from the plugin to your cloud folder in bitmap. Make sure you backup everything beforehand.

Z

I think that you have to replace only cloud_puff5.png because all cloud sets from 1 to 12 are refering to the specific number.
Correct me if i am wrong..
Learn how to post without all the useless nested quotations that clutter the thread, or don't post at all.
I think its working for me, I just cant change any settings, but the clouds are nicer!
Bump..

workerbee edited Aug 19, 2018 06:33 am this post because:

Threads merged.

Is there a new link? The old one isn't working unfortunately
Requestin Ultra Weather XP 2.5.1 plz!
Does anyone have the latest versions available? Please, if anyone has provided.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Real Weather Connector for Xplane 11 shameelx 8 40,780 Jul 13, 2022, 01:30 am
Last Post: cracker1
  All in one flight planner weather fuel everything nirajan 2 9,625 Sep 23, 2020, 05:30 am
Last Post: Anonymous guy