US Midterm Election November 6th, Register to Vote Now!
Got the House   Shy
(Nov 07, 2018, 07:38 am)Lipex Wrote: Got the House at least  Shy

House gonna keep Trump at bay until 2020 when we get a real president.  

Haha.
'a real president' - anyone with half a brain hopefully

all those subpoena's will keep him busy

Sessions out
buckle up again
for the next 2 years of the Trump Circus

. . . Mueller
OK, I haven't heard much discussion yet on the political podcasts I listen to as to how Sessions getting fired and Matthew Whitaker becoming the new Attorney General will have an impact on the progress of the Mueller investigation. Word is that Whitaker is very pro-Trump and may suppress the Mueller report and soon.... Congressman Adam Schiff will become the Chairman of the Intelligence Committee. He believes it will be released before the Democrats re-take the House in January.

We know that the party in charge of the U.S. House has subpoena power, so should that occur the question I have is :
Can Congress force the A.G. to release that report, so it can be shared with the public ?
(Nov 08, 2018, 11:35 am)Executive Wrote: Can Congress force the A.G. to release that report, so it can be shared with the public ?

If they can't legally force him to, it will leak. One way or another the criminal syndicate in the whitehouse is going down.
(Nov 08, 2018, 12:01 pm)politux Wrote:
(Nov 08, 2018, 11:35 am)Executive Wrote: Can Congress force the A.G. to release that report, so it can be shared with the public ?

If they can't legally force him to, it will leak. One way or another the criminal syndicate in the whitehouse is going down.

That's what I was thinking too.  No doubt there will be leaks.  This is the leakiest White House before and since Hurricane Maria hit Puerto Rico last year!

I'd expect the complete Mueller report will surely be available to even the current House Intelligence Committee if it gets released this month or next.
Senator Joe Manchin told CBS This Morning today that he believes both parties will vote to protect Robert Mueller in this lame-duck session.

But it's not about protecting Mueller's job itself. If the investigation isn't finished yet and A.G. Whittaker fires Rod Rosenstein and Robert Mueller, that can't stop a criminal investigation that's been going on at the Special Counsel's office and the FBI for a year & 1/2 ! Too many agents and their employees know about it.
Just saying... After ten years Goldman-Sachs and their friends (Coughress) are at large, do you guys believe in freedom? They do, they're scott yank-free!
(Nov 08, 2018, 14:57 pm)dueda Wrote: Just saying... After ten years Goldman-Sachs and their friends (Coughress) are at large, do you guys believe in freedom? They do, they're scott yank-free!

True enough, but the Trumps haven't been persona grata with the NYC banking world for quite a while now owing to their skeevy business practices (even by G-S & Friends standards). This is why they are so deep in hock with the Russians.  I suspect it is the info on his debts to the Russians, rather than knowledge of criminal acts, that is making The Orange One as desperate as a cat trying to bury a turd in a marble floor.

Besides, G-S & Friends have no big problem with offering up an occasional sacrifice to Da Sheeple, particularly when they're outsiders like the  Trumps.  Some Don, Jr. with Texas BBQ sauce, anyone?  Maybe some Spicy Szechaun Jared?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US now has spent $60 billion for Ukraine Resurgence 1 7,231 Jan 28, 2024, 19:08 pm
Last Post: TheEvilEye
  It's Official: Putin Is Now An Indicted War Criminal CaptButler 1 8,480 Aug 22, 2023, 16:29 pm
Last Post: stts2
  Scientists just found a hidden 6th mass extinction in Earth's ancient past Resurgence 0 5,697 Nov 17, 2022, 13:14 pm
Last Post: Resurgence
  Car tires now release more pollution than tailpipes, analysis shows Resurgence 0 5,007 Jun 04, 2022, 19:27 pm
  Half of UK butterfly species now threatened or near threatened with extinction Resurgence 0 4,859 May 27, 2022, 00:46 am