TorrentsTime
TPB does not long support TT ? I don't see how to run it
(Oct 08, 2016, 16:02 pm)Pingo-power Wrote: TPB does not long support TT ? I don't see how to run it

Clarify your issue by elaborating more as the sentence you posted makes no sense to us.
How to use TT in TPB ?
(Oct 09, 2016, 12:31 pm)Pingo-power Wrote: How to use TT in TPB ?

The TT streaming software has got nothing to do with TPB, that's an issue with the software

1 Download the plugin from the Torrent Times site:
2 Double-click downloaded file and install.
3 After a minute or less, the wizard will disappear.
4 Navigate your browser to TPB (or other compatible site in the future). Search for a torrent of a video you own. I chose a copy of season 6 Robot Chicken, due to its' short length.
5 Click, "STREAM IT (BETA)" next to the magnet link, "GET THIS TORRENT". A separate window will pop up with your file name and a blue play button.
6 Click the play button. A "Block your IP" ad will appear. Click 'close'.
7 Your torrent file will 'download' (into cache) and then play.
8 Click the "Expand" to expand to full screen.

It is a little buggy, but the file will run. I got that episode of RC to run with only one 2 second buffer, during the title sequence.

Hope this helps
In the past i have done to use it with TPB, and TBS has officialy integrated the plugin in the webisite, so "nothing to do with"...
(Oct 09, 2016, 13:11 pm)Pingo-power Wrote: In the past i have done to use it with TPB, and TBS has officialy integrated the plugin in the webisite, so "nothing to do with"...

Apparently Adblock hides the "STREAM IT" link on the Pirate Bay, for some reason they added a special rule to the default Adblock filter list to hide the link. In order to override it so you can still use the Pirate Bay without having to see their potentially offensive advertisements, you can add the following custom filter to your Adblock options:

thepiratebay.se#@#a[title="Stream with Torrents-Time (Beta)"]
Thanks for ur big investigation work but withn't adblocker it's the same, i haven't stream button

Any solutions ?