Torrents from other trackers
Hello.

I was wondering, is it OK to upload here the same .torrent file from other trackers?

If that is allowed, then my torrent client would be able to exchange the other tracker's peers to the TPB peers (since the torrent will be "the same", only with different trackers), improving the seeding.
For example, I could upload a torrent here with 6 seeders already, that were seeding on another tracker.

Sorry if my english is not perfect, it is not my main language.

Thanks!
Yes thats allowed

Edit:
not sure why u post this in site issues.
Site Issues is for questions relating to usage of the site itself. Sure, GD would have been just as appropriate as the question doesn't have to be specifically about TPB, but it is not out of order here.

Anyways, it doesn't matter where it originated from. If it isn't already on TPB go ahead and add it.
Ok, thanks! Smile
I'll probably request the deletion of one of my torrents then, so I can upload it's other version that already has 6 seeders.
what if those torrents are flagged private and/or have dht disabled?
won't they be rejected by tpb? i only ask out of curiosity.
That's a different question. The upload process will not accept some torrents based on a variety of issues (such as being private flagged, having too many files, containing files of certain types when they're being uploaded to certain categories, being too large, being uploaded from a banned IP address, etc). But torrents are not rejected on the basis of where they came from (as that is impossible to know).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Erroneous trackers URLs Glassbaaten 6 21,606 Dec 10, 2021, 09:56 am
Last Post: Glassbaaten
  How TPB handles trackers GSMM 6 14,927 Oct 13, 2021, 19:47 pm
Last Post: Moe
  cross pollination of torrents from other sites surferbroadband 1 11,736 May 12, 2019, 09:10 am
Last Post: ShadowHD
  Empty Trackers? onthat 6 17,989 May 06, 2019, 16:02 pm
Last Post: onthat
  Please remove the non-working defunct trackers SCDAS1241 8 21,354 Oct 29, 2017, 20:20 pm
Last Post: Keka_Umans