Torrents aren't appearing??
Rather annoying thing I'm noticing that torrents aren't appearing in Section page as well as in User Profile since morning (my local time). And, almost every other time very weird (& broken) page displays! Is any upgradation is happening or TPB is bugged even more?

That's what I see most of times:

http://s13.postimg.org/4ogxy2vau/The_Pir...nt_bit.jpg

P.S: When I click on Preferences than I do see my new shit but there's a bug I think!
We are sailing some very rough seas at the moment, please bear with us and strap yourself to the mast, i believe that particular bug/glitch has gone now but admit more may appear in due course and would like to give thanks for everyone's patience during these troubling times. Shy
similar situation is experienced by me too.
Oh! thank god I don't suffer sea sickness. Anyways best of luck with smooth sailing. I'm just sitting in VIP room; call me when in need. Wink
issue is fixed Smile .
It isn't actually. Although we haven't spotted the weird code, there is a lag in the database.

Some users may find that when they upload a new torrent, it doesn't appear on their list of uploads from clicking the username. Give it time, it does show on preferences eventually.
yes it looks like having few problems while logging too but its not so frequent .. so it maybe with my isp
yeah, Im having trouble logging into thepiratebay.se, but am able to access my torrents and the rest of the site after logging into the forum site here and accessing through my profile., but still not being logged to TPB through the cross site access.

EDIT: Looks like it's cleared up - for now at least - hopefully it stays, but I understand there are issues and you guys is on it. Good work and Im appreciative of your time and effort into the issues popping up.

EDIT: Went to login to upload and it's back to being FUBAR'ed. ;P *** NVM, it just took a couple mins to complete.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Torrent tags don't seem to do much, not appearing in search results RodneyYouPlonker 5 19,284 Jul 25, 2018, 00:24 am
Last Post: imPROvise
  Problem in appearing Torrent. pir8s007 1 10,696 Mar 26, 2014, 11:13 am
Last Post: junreygc
  SuprBay: "Brackets" still appearing in Reputation Report Deth93 2 14,608 Nov 20, 2013, 15:54 pm
Last Post: NIK