Torrent title issue
I recently uploaded a torrent in music>FLAC category:
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/1727476...96)(gnv64)

The title automatically changed to: VA - Supe (1996)(gnv64)

The correct title is: VA - Super Top (1996)(gnv64)

It has happened once few months back to another torrent of mine but the change was not very significant.
Don't know why this happens.
Can someone help & change the torrent title?

Thanks in advance,
gnv64

(could not find a thread to post this issue, so created this one)
Also have the same issue on my uploads.

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/17191484 > You Tonight becomes Yonight

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/16745302 & this one > Key to the Streets becomes the Streets

Can we ask the torrent title to be edited even if it's not an entry mistake?
Yes, you can ask to have it edited. You should do so in your private account issues thread.
I am trying to upload the audiobook "I Will Teach You to Be Rich" by Ramit Sethi, and I am having an unusual problem.

There are several characters that get truncated from the middle of the title's name in the search results: It shows "I Will Teach Yo Be Rich by Ramit Sethi" This is shown in the screenshot below. Also, notice another user's torrent that has the same title spelled the exact same weird, nonsense way. In the description text, both me and the other person refer to the book being spelled properly.

[Image: mispelled%20filename%20screenshot_zpsxzoywsnq.png]

At first, I thought I just made a mistake in typing the name of the torrent. So I deleted the torrent, checked the spelling of my titles and torrent filename, and reuploaded it. The same thing recurred multiple times. Therefore, I decided to capture a screenshot of the upload screen just before I clicked the Add to Index button:

[Image: I%20will%20Teach%20problem_zpst0s8xfi4.png?t=1497051978]

Clearly you can see, I typed in "I will teach You to Be rich by Ramit Sethi" in both the Torrent Filename and the Torrent Name. I even checked in my uTorrent program and the seeding directory on my computer, and it shows the name spelled properly.

Why is my torrent showing up with a misspelled title?
Because of an overaggressive spam filter.

If you want your title fixed, post a link to it in your account issues thread with the text of the proper title.

In the future, please search before starting new threads.

merged

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Site Issue Alexs 4 4,026 Aug 20, 2023, 03:29 am
Last Post: Alexs
  Malware issue when accessing TPB.org dothackjhe 0 2,802 Jun 27, 2023, 09:00 am
Last Post: dothackjhe
  Pirate Bay: Torrent title character limit. Spud17 0 7,706 Oct 13, 2022, 10:33 am
Last Post: Spud17
  JS issue with TPB's onion site Skrei1993 1 10,145 Dec 01, 2020, 09:37 am
Last Post: liluser
  Search Algorithm issue ErickTreetops 2 11,429 May 12, 2020, 03:02 am
Last Post: SectorVector