ToLiss A319 Request
To display the waypoints correctly, just take the ND_Symbols.png from cockpit_3d\OpenGLTextures from the old Toliss and overwrite. Or download this
(Jun 11, 2019, 18:34 pm)Sheetso Wrote:
(Jun 11, 2019, 18:02 pm)peniku Wrote:
(Jun 04, 2019, 11:07 am)Sheetso Wrote:
(Jun 04, 2019, 10:07 am)yussif Wrote: Version 1.3.2 with objects and textures cracked : https://mega.nz/#!9d0hnAaB!zMV1ln-ynz_JG...w-g6GcDmO8

Thx.... but with this "cracked?" version i have no ingame sounds anymore!...

Edit: Inserted soundfiles from old version and now it seems to work

Cannot fix the "No Sound" issue Sad

Just take the ToLiSS_Custom sounds from old version and overwrite the new ones : ) that was my "workaround"

I just tried this and doesn't work I put the files from the ToLiss 1.2.2 that worked perfectly in my ToLiss 1.3.2 and still doesn't work ¿Any solution please? Also I tried putting only the ToLiss_Customs sounds as you said, but doesn't worked for me.
I can not change the transponder.
The 2000 is permanently there.
(Sep 19, 2019, 10:23 am)Ernie Wrote: I can not change the transponder.
The 2000 is permanently there.

Unfortunately the only cracked version out there is v1.0.2 which did not have a working transponder.  The newer version's do have a working transponder but they are not cracked yet.
So after looking here and other websites, I D/L and tried V 1.0.2, 1.2.2 and 1.3.2, and I was just curious if anyone has found a workaround for the transponder for 1.3.2?

I moved the sounds and the ND symbols from the old version to 1.3.2 and it seems to be working just fine, but since the transponder switched from the dials to the buttons they do not work (as everyone knows).

Has anyone found a way to either swap back to the old transponder on the new one, or possibly a way to set it in the new one?

I'm assuming most people want the transponder for flying on the network (VATSIM, IVAO). While I don't fly on IVAO, I do remember that you could manually set your transponder via a command with VATSIM and I'm wondering if that may be a work around?
(Sep 29, 2019, 17:26 pm)bbell1102 Wrote: So after looking here and other websites, I D/L and tried V 1.0.2, 1.2.2 and 1.3.2, and I was just curious if anyone has found a workaround for the transponder for 1.3.2?

I moved the sounds and the ND symbols from the old version to 1.3.2 and it seems to be working just fine, but since the transponder switched from the dials to the buttons they do not work (as everyone knows).

Has anyone found a way to either swap back to the old transponder on the new one, or possibly a way to set it in the new one?

I'm assuming most people want the transponder for flying on the network (VATSIM, IVAO). While I don't fly on IVAO, I do remember that you could manually set your transponder via a command with VATSIM and I'm wondering if that may be a work around?

Hi bbell1102, so you get the v1.3.2??? can you see the version number on Toliss menú?? I try to instal the last version but in this menu appears v.1.0.2. And one more thing, do you have the flap issue (when you´re airbone you can´t retract fully flaps and you are always at F1)???

Could you upload your files to share?? or could you tell us where do you download the files??

thx.
I believe the version I found is 1.3.2. At one point I had all the versions I could find installed at the same time, and between a few changes (Cabin look, transponder buttons, etc) and if you look in the main Toliss A/C folder there is a changelog file, in which it shows its version 1.3.2 even though the in game menu thingy shows 1.0.2, I think it is in fact 1.3.2

I took the sounds and the ND intersections thing and put them in their respective folders and am currently in cruise on a flight from LAS-SAN and everything seems to be working perfectly fine (Except for the transponder, it LOOKS like it is working in TA/RA I just can't change the code)

Here is a link to my A/C folder, just drag and drop it into your main Xplane A/C folder.

******THIS IS NOT MY WORK, I DON'T TAKE CREDIT FOR IT, THIS IS JUST WHAT I HAVE THAT SEEMS TO BE WORKING FINE AS VERSION 1.3.2 MINUS THE TRANSPONDER CODE BEING ABLE TO BE CHANGED*******

Hope this works for you guys and I think if we could find a fix to get the transponder code to change we would have a working product!

Happy Flying!

Toliss A319 V1.3.2
(Sep 30, 2019, 18:16 pm)bbell1102 Wrote: I believe the version I found is 1.3.2. At one point I had all the versions I could find installed at the same time, and between a few changes (Cabin look, transponder buttons, etc) and if you look in the main Toliss A/C folder there is a changelog file, in which it shows its version 1.3.2 even though the in game menu thingy shows 1.0.2, I think it is in fact 1.3.2

I took the sounds and the ND intersections thing and put them in their respective folders and am currently in cruise on a flight from LAS-SAN and everything seems to be working perfectly fine (Except for the transponder, it LOOKS like it is working in TA/RA I just can't change the code)

Here is a link to my A/C folder, just drag and drop it into your main Xplane A/C folder.

******THIS IS NOT MY WORK, I DON'T TAKE CREDIT FOR IT, THIS IS JUST WHAT I HAVE THAT SEEMS TO BE WORKING FINE AS VERSION 1.3.2 MINUS THE TRANSPONDER CODE BEING ABLE TO BE CHANGED*******

Hope this works for you guys and I think if we could find a fix to get the transponder code to change we would have a working product!

Happy Flying!

Toliss A319 V1.3.2

I suspect its still 1.0.2 and someone has updated the main menu titles to say 1.3.2 otherwise that Transponder would be working.

I have been using this with Swift  and have been able to fly online without the in game transponder by setting standby, changing squawk code in swift, and going back to mode C.   It works well with the ND fix file but the only thing that is killing me is a lack of main gear sounds on landing.

I will give your distribution a shot but thanks Big Grin
yeah I read somewhere else they merged the cockpit textures from 1.3.2 to 1.0.2 and thats why the changelog says that.

Oh well.. sorry guys, I tried lol

PS- for me its good enough, I found a lua plugin that lets you change squawk codes and that works and is good enough for me.

maybe one day it will be cracked
(Oct 08, 2019, 03:35 am)bbell1102 Wrote: yeah I read somewhere else they merged the cockpit textures from 1.3.2 to 1.0.2 and thats why the changelog says that.

Oh well.. sorry guys, I tried lol

PS- for me its good enough, I found a lua plugin that lets you change squawk codes and that works and is good enough for me.

maybe one day it will be cracked

So you are just telling us this, to let us know that you found a working plugin but won´t share it with us, right? ........

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Toliss A320NEO frabarba 281 235,043 Mar 24, 2024, 07:42 am
Last Post: mr.shiljo
  Airbus A320 Skyto/Toliss [XP11] lemansgarcia 246 194,941 Mar 24, 2024, 07:08 am
Last Post: mr.shiljo
  Toliss Airbus A321 (WINDOWS) ReDead12 261 521,224 Mar 17, 2024, 07:03 am
Last Post: climbpowerhk
  ToLiss A340-600 A350pilot 183 304,732 Mar 16, 2024, 11:57 am
Last Post: a340_lover
  [XP12] Toliss A320 Neo V1.0.2 or higher talarico 2 4,020 Feb 20, 2024, 09:28 am
Last Post: hcamrepyHenO