Tiktok and Twitter integration
I just thought it might be a good idea to make this place a little less dull.
unlikely.

the forum exists to support the pirate bay. you can post youtube videos. that should be enough. if those videos are not available in your geographic area, you can always post a request in the video section.
(Jul 21, 2024, 08:22 am)stormium Wrote: unlikely.

the forum exists to support the pirate bay. you can post youtube videos. that should be enough. if those videos are not available in your geographic area, you can always post a request in the video section.

Youtube is kind of going the way that Facebook did.    Most of the content on youtube is boomers, 3rd world and politics.
(Jul 21, 2024, 12:30 pm)Ladyanne3 Wrote:

Youtube is kind of going the way that Facebook did.    Most of the content on youtube is boomers, 3rd world and politics.

yes, well despite your boredom and disdain for previous generations as well as developing countries; it is highly unlikely that the admins will want to write new code for the forum to expand on the integration of social media for your amusement.
(Jul 21, 2024, 16:45 pm)stormium Wrote:
(Jul 21, 2024, 12:30 pm)Ladyanne3 Wrote:

yes, well despite your boredom and disdain for previous generations as well as developing countries; it is highly unlikely that the admins will want to write new code for the forum to expand on the integration of social media for your amusement.

My disdain is for boomers and that nation with all the call centers who scam old people and call me "dear" as they ask me for money or selfies

stormium edited Jul 22, 2024 14:03 pm this post because:

that’s great. this forum is for site suggestions, not your life story. post on topic or don’t post at all.

mods, dont feed the trolls ahah
Please no Wink
Yes, we don't need to know your wonderful stories, you can keep them for your old friends to drink with.