Theory time!
Considering how Emily got her own Crow and Tom for the new season, with Jonah still having his, I got a theory.

Remember in the Comedy Central/Sci-Fi series that there were more than one Crow and Tom? (A Crow was left in the past in "Time Chaser")? Perhaps the ones with Jonah are not the same ones made by Joel but were made for the new series. The same with Emily.

So basically, Mike still got the original Tom and Crow.

What do you think, sirs?
Sounds good to me. Now can you explain Matt Claude Van Damme since it appears they won't be doing so? It's too bad since I found that to be somewhat sinister and intriguing but I guess I should really just relax.
Two MST3K? Man, everyone's always ripping off the very popular band Laibach!
(May 04, 2021, 08:13 am)JusSonic Wrote: Considering how Emily got her own Crow and Tom for the new season, with Jonah still having his, I got a theory.

Remember in the Comedy Central/Sci-Fi series that there were more than one Crow and Tom? (A Crow was left in the past in "Time Chaser")? Perhaps the ones with Jonah are not the same ones made by Joel but were made for the new series. The same with Emily.

So basically, Mike still got the original Tom and Crow.

What do you think, sirs?

(May 04, 2021, 14:25 pm)portharlot Wrote: Sounds good to me. Now can you explain Matt Claude Van Damme since it appears they won't be doing so? It's too bad since I found that to be somewhat sinister and intriguing but I guess I should really just relax.

Maybe he's a failed test subject that Kinga doesn't like to talk about?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [REQ] Time & The Rani (MST Fanvid) just a guy 1 8,314 Dec 30, 2023, 18:13 pm
Last Post: just a guy
  306-Time of the Apes.Topaz Proteus.1920x1080p.VBR -x265.-14LUFS.mkv Handy 1 2,284 Nov 11, 2023, 23:25 pm
Last Post: moondoggy1111
  REQ: Darkstar: Terror At The Edge Of Time: The Watch Party moondoggy1111 3 6,746 Aug 10, 2023, 13:30 pm
Last Post: Otrader
  [REQ] Kiss of the Tarantula and Rifftrax Live Time Chasers magic_powers_1 2 3,636 Aug 04, 2023, 12:00 pm
Last Post: magic_powers_1
  Time Chasers HD Upgrade (first try!) emmi 13 17,220 Aug 02, 2023, 13:10 pm
Last Post: mojo4321