The Onion Bay Forever?
It's been months since TPB was accessible worldwide without VPN or tor. Do you guys think TPB will ever return to functionality? 

Or is this our new ship?

[Image: FtfW0VF.jpg]
"Das Boat". Great movie.
(Nov 10, 2018, 19:35 pm)dueda Wrote: "Das Boat". Great movie.

Das Boot?
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082096

[Image: MV5BMTkyODUwNDEyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTk3NDE5._V1_.jpg]
[Image: MV5BMTgxMTIxNzU3NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTIwMDM5._V1_.jpg]

In English, "The Boat". Original title is in German as it refers the WWII U-Boats. Submarine saga!

Better than Moe's pns only a hundred men going deep down and under, getting desperate with their hands dirty, in a hard, long, cigar-like object firing torpedoes and splashing hits! Crabs! Crazy men dancing like Cleopatra on fire! And much more!

Not recommended for real sailors who are too long away on patrol.
(Nov 10, 2018, 20:04 pm)dueda Wrote: In English, "The Boat". 

Yup just confirming.

I have two favorite submarine movies.

Red October and Crimson Tide
O those are good indeed!
Red October is a little too Hollywood but made it.
It's been years since TPB was accessible worldwide without VPN or tor.

I assume you mean "accessibility" rather than "functionality"? as it's functionality hasn't gone away. In which case the answer is that censorship only ever gets worse--there is no chance at all of if ever being universally abolished. Ironically though, ever increasing censorship will cause access to TPB will increase as ever increasing numbers of people are pushed to climb the learning curve required to use VPN's/Tor.
(Nov 11, 2018, 02:27 am)Emily Wrote: climb the learning curve required to use VPN's/Tor.

You think using vpn and tor is a learning curve? Lool.  Windows user detected.
Say's the guy who thought TPB wasn't functioning just because he personally couldn't connect to it. I'm soooh intimidated.

I didn't say it was a big learning curve but nobody is born knowing that VPN's exist, what they are for, what to look for in one or how to install and configure one. But just as people learned how to use torrents--that's another learning curve smartass--when they became necessary they will learn how to use VPN's as they are becoming necessary.
(Nov 11, 2018, 05:46 am)Emily Wrote: Say's the guy who thought TPB wasn't functioning just because he personally couldn't connect to it. I'm soooh intimidated.

I didn't say it was a big learning curve but nobody is born knowing that VPN's exist, what they are for, what to look for in one or how to install and configure one. But just as people learned how to use torrents--that's another learning curve smartass--when they became necessary they will learn how to use VPN's as they are becoming necessary.

Link me to your TPB uploads please.

*crickets*

Asking idiots to show their TPB uploads is like a hostile radio challenge in BSG. You're a cylon.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone know how to create a .onion site? Ladyanne3 1 1,922 Dec 16, 2023, 08:55 am
Last Post: LZA
  Why Even the FBI Gave Up on the Pirate Bay: The Pirtate Bay History 101 RobertX 1 3,807 Jul 23, 2023, 07:58 am
Last Post: rezwaki
  Lookig for list of reputable forums, listings in .onion that are trustworthy please? sexyblonde 13 25,309 Dec 11, 2020, 09:08 am
Last Post: anonemoose
  Creating a @Fake.onion email FrankGriffin 5 16,226 Jul 31, 2018, 05:47 am
Last Post: FrankGriffin
  Pirate Bay Partners With Neuroscientists to Launch “Virtual Bay” Ernesto 3 13,455 Sep 29, 2015, 21:51 pm
Last Post: Picklock