'The Mads' Are Back!
I'm new and have missed them all. Sad I managed to track down A Night Of Shorts 4, but if some kind soul could share the others I'd appreciate it.
(Sep 10, 2022, 16:50 pm)JauntyTurtle Wrote: I'm new and have missed them all.  Sad  I managed to track down A Night Of Shorts 4, but if some kind soul could share the others I'd appreciate it.

FYI most of the links back around Page 6 (and earlier) are still live, including the first four installments of Night Of Shorts.

still hoping some kind soul re-uploads 6 and 7 here!  Smile
*face palm* I did a search looking for them and all of the links in the threads for each show were dead.  I just didn't think of looking in this thread.

Yeah, sometimes I'm not that bright.

Thanks KKT!
(Sep 10, 2022, 15:19 pm)kkt Wrote: can someone possibly re-upload/share Night Of The Shorts 6 + 7?

many thanks in advance!

The Mads - A Night of Shorts 6
The Mads - A Night of Shorts 7
A night of Shorts 6
https://mega.nz/file/yzZC3JKL#iIfsBwziuC...vqzFPoRUgQ

A night of Shorts 7
https://mega.nz/file/2rg2CQiC#xQIKuJuwI_...klFmUT-tGg
thank you very much, Max Renn and netryder!!
I purchased The Mads are back - The Devil Bat but the updated Vimeo system has the video locked to only download and watch on the Vimeo site..... has anyone had any success pulling it off the site? I prefer to keep everything in an external hard drive.
(Nov 10, 2022, 00:14 am)addicted_to_riffs Wrote: I purchased The Mads are back - The Devil Bat but the updated Vimeo system has the video locked to only download and watch on the Vimeo site..... has anyone had any success pulling it off the site? I prefer to keep everything in an external hard drive.

You can download it to an external hard drive, or any drive - I'm not sure what you mean by the video is locked to only download on the Vimeo site.
(Nov 10, 2022, 00:24 am)csgersbeck Wrote:
(Nov 10, 2022, 00:14 am)addicted_to_riffs Wrote: I purchased The Mads are back - The Devil Bat but the updated Vimeo system has the video locked to only download and watch on the Vimeo site..... has anyone had any success pulling it off the site? I prefer to keep everything in an external hard drive.

You can download it to an external hard drive, or any drive - I'm not sure what you mean by the video is locked to only download on the Vimeo site.

I finally got it to download to my drive, it kept going into the Vimeo library
For those who miss it...

https://mega.nz/file/KzojGCRR#OASjgMK_DD...-8aQtm6nN0

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mads Are Back videos with the chatter/Q&A? thedavewsc 0 654 Apr 10, 2024, 23:01 pm
Last Post: thedavewsc
  Giving Back/My Collection intransitivelie 85 41,588 Apr 08, 2024, 05:37 am
Last Post: I Want To Go Faster
  Rifftrax on the Mads! Miss Martian 6 1,333 Mar 12, 2024, 23:50 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  (Request) Latest Mads episode. MarkP 1 1,164 Feb 17, 2024, 02:38 am
Last Post: JusSonic
  A Night of Shorts 13 - The Mads ocagwdwv 11 5,571 Feb 02, 2024, 17:16 pm
Last Post: intransitivelie