The Last Drive In
(Dec 04, 2020, 03:44 am)Treymaker Wrote:
(Dec 04, 2020, 03:20 am)monkstah Wrote:
(Dec 02, 2020, 17:00 pm)Treymaker Wrote: Hello,

I want to first say I’m not experienced with downloading files, etc., so this may be a dumb question, but I’m stuck and could really use some help. So I got the MEGA file that was on this thread that has all of The Last Drive-In’s on it. Now, most of the files are mp4 files and I am able to view those without any issues. But a few of them (Dinners of Death, Season 2, Summer Sleepover, Red Christmas) are “mpk” files. The mpk ones are the ones I’m having the issue with. I am not able to view them. I tried downloading one and it seemed like it downloaded, but I still have no clue how to play it. Keep in mind I’m viewing these on an iPad/iPhone, not a computer. 

So my questions are:
1. Why are they not all mp4 files?
2. Is there a way to convert the mpk to mp4?
3. If not, is there a way for me to be able to view the mpk files?

EDIT: I also just noticed that none of the mp4 files from the original 24 hour marathon will play, so I’m not sure what is going on there either. The mp4’s from Season 1 play fine.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

They aren't mpk files. They are mkv files. Ipad/Iphone cannot play mkv files. All the files play fine on a PC.

I meant mkv. So I should be able to watch them all on a laptop? Thanks for replying. Any ideas on why I can watch some of the mp4’s on my ipad but not all of them?

Probably because of how they were encoded. PCs have the capability to have better codecs for video whereas the Ipad/Iphone is limited only to what Apple allows.
Can anyone upload job bob saves Christmas?
Thanks in advance
(Dec 12, 2020, 17:37 pm)Deg Wrote: Can anyone upload job bob saves Christmas?
Thanks in advance

I'm sure Coldyron will once he gets it from his people. Smile
(Dec 12, 2020, 20:49 pm)monkstah Wrote:
Thanks in advance

Indeed he will.

https://mega.nz/folder/3xQRjSJA#LXZPgctHwMSNt-0wkd6t9Q

And furthermore, here is a Joe Bob-hosted Texas Chainsaw Massacre reunion watch-along from this year. First part is with members of the cast, second is with members of the crew:

https://mega.nz/folder/PtoXGIiA#UPJSHPZD6mzrmhQRhuNmzw

Quote:Exurbia Films is proud to bring THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE 2020 Family Reunion Virtual Event to your tablet, laptop, and living room. Watch the film with the cast, crew, and creator as they share their memories, stories, and nightmares of making the landmark 1974 the film, followed by a post-movie Q&A.

The first night will feature a screening of the film with members of the original cast including: Allen Danziger “Jerry”, Bill Vail “Kirk”, Teri McMinn “Pam”, Edwin Neal “Hitchhiker”, John Dugan “Grandpa” & Ed Guinn “Cattle Truck Driver” and Special Guest Producer & Writer Kim Henkel – Hosted by Joe Bob Briggs, with Cast commentary and a Q&A following the film. The second night will feature a screening of the film, hosted by Joe Bob Briggs with commentary from members of the original production crew, including: Editor -Larry Carroll, Cinematographer – Daniel Pearl A.S.C., Production Manager – Ron Bozman, Production Sound & Music – Wayne Bell, Location Sound Recordist – Ted Nicolaou and Special Guest Producer & Writer Kim Henkel – Hosted by Joe Bob Briggs with Crew commentary and a Q&A following the film.
(Dec 13, 2020, 05:22 am)Coldyron Wrote:
(Dec 12, 2020, 20:49 pm)monkstah Wrote:
Thanks in advance

Indeed he will.

https://mega.nz/folder/3xQRjSJA#LXZPgctHwMSNt-0wkd6t9Q

And furthermore, here is a Joe Bob-hosted Texas Chainsaw Massacre reunion watch-along from this year. First part is with members of the cast, second is with members of the crew:

Quote:Exurbia Films is proud to bring THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE 2020 Family Reunion Virtual Event to your tablet, laptop, and living room. Watch the film with the cast, crew, and creator as they share their memories, stories, and nightmares of making the landmark 1974 the film, followed by a post-movie Q&A.

The first night will feature a screening of the film with members of the original cast including: Allen Danziger “Jerry”, Bill Vail “Kirk”, Teri McMinn “Pam”, Edwin Neal “Hitchhiker”, John Dugan “Grandpa” & Ed Guinn “Cattle Truck Driver” and Special Guest Producer & Writer Kim Henkel – Hosted by Joe Bob Briggs, with Cast commentary and a Q&A following the film. The second night will feature a screening of the film, hosted by Joe Bob Briggs with commentary from members of the original production crew, including: Editor -Larry Carroll, Cinematographer – Daniel Pearl A.S.C., Production Manager – Ron Bozman, Production Sound & Music – Wayne Bell, Location Sound Recordist – Ted Nicolaou and Special Guest Producer & Writer Kim Henkel – Hosted by Joe Bob Briggs with Crew commentary and a Q&A following the film.

As always you are the absolute best!!!
Coldyron,

I've been a fan and follower of Joe Bob for a long, long time, and I got's to say those TCM reunions are amongst the most fun things I've ever seen him do. It was obviously a labor of love for Ol' J.B., and I had no idea that so many of the cast and crew (especially the latter) went on to such illustrious careers.

Kudos to him for showcasing these talented and informative folks, and to you for posting it here!
Coldyron, you're one of the most important contributors to this forum. Thank you so much for going above & beyond!
thank you for the uploads, coldyron!!  especially for the tcm reunion specials!
(Dec 13, 2020, 05:22 am)Coldyron Wrote:

Thank you so much for this.
New Joe Bob Coming 2/12. 2 Movie Night Show until Next Season.

[Image: EsHWJkVUwAAK9Qj?format=jpg&name=medium]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Last Slumber Party (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 13 1,604 Apr 08, 2024, 11:48 am
Last Post: Robobex
  The Last Man on Earth (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 9 8,432 Feb 07, 2024, 16:08 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  The Last Shark (HD upgrade) billythefist 8 4,631 Jul 27, 2023, 23:10 pm
Last Post: billythefist
  The Last Man on Earth (1964) (Colorized) [UHD] 2160p VP9 [RiffTrax] (5.6GB) WongHungLo 3 4,461 Jul 24, 2023, 22:00 pm
Last Post: Handy
  material request - last few VODs needed tpun 1 7,074 Jan 18, 2023, 12:57 pm
Last Post: ZapmeRowsdower