The Last Drive In
(Oct 27, 2020, 10:38 am)monkstah Wrote:
(Oct 26, 2020, 19:42 pm)Coldyron Wrote: Just in time for Halloween...

Haunt and Hack-O-Lantern

And just for kicks, an hour of Joe Bob's face on a pumpkin. The Joe Bob-O-Lantern!

https://mega.nz/folder/lmoHVABL#r6meCOQchpTBB909YLtYVg

Just in case the forum goes down again for some reason, would you be just upping to the master mega that is out there?
Thanks for all you do

The "master mega" is not my account. Someone else, thankfully, decided to consolidate everything there. Not sure if they are using my uploads or their own.
(Oct 27, 2020, 18:03 pm)Coldyron Wrote:
(Oct 27, 2020, 10:38 am)monkstah Wrote:
(Oct 26, 2020, 19:42 pm)Coldyron Wrote: Just in time for Halloween...

Haunt and Hack-O-Lantern

And just for kicks, an hour of Joe Bob's face on a pumpkin. The Joe Bob-O-Lantern!

https://mega.nz/folder/lmoHVABL#r6meCOQchpTBB909YLtYVg

Just in case the forum goes down again for some reason, would you be just upping to the master mega that is out there?
Thanks for all you do

The "master mega" is not my account. Someone else, thankfully, decided to consolidate everything there. Not sure if they are using my uploads or their own.

Got ya! Smile_
thanks for uploading the new halloween special, coldyron!

i don't think the master mega is using your files, they tend to be a lot larger files.
Thank you for sharing the rip, coldyron. It's always nice to have a Joe Bob archive.
https://twitter.com/therealjoebob/status...3887388672

Santa is coming December 11. And he's pissed. #thelastdrivein

[Image: EmfNg2oXEAMkdL0?format=jpg&name=medium]
Does anyone have the new I Spit On Your Grave Deja Vu bluray with Joe Bob's first commentary in like a decade? It came out last month!! Thanks in advance! LOVE his commentaries!
Hello,

I want to first say I’m not experienced with downloading files, etc., so this may be a dumb question, but I’m stuck and could really use some help. So I got the MEGA file that was on this thread that has all of The Last Drive-In’s on it. Now, most of the files are mp4 files and I am able to view those without any issues. But a few of them (Dinners of Death, Season 2, Summer Sleepover, Red Christmas) are “mkv” files. The mkv ones are the ones I’m having the issue with. I am not able to view them. I tried downloading one and it seemed like it downloaded, but I still have no clue how to play it. Keep in mind I’m viewing these on an iPad/iPhone, not a computer. 

So my questions are:
1. Why are they not all mp4 files?
2. Is there a way to convert the mkv to mp4?
3. If not, is there a way for me to be able to view the mkv files?

EDIT: I also just noticed that none of the mp4 files from the original 24 hour marathon will play, so I’m not sure what is going on there either. The mp4’s from Season 1 play fine.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
(Nov 10, 2020, 17:10 pm)monkstah Wrote: https://twitter.com/therealjoebob/status...3887388672

Santa is coming December 11. And he's pissed. #thelastdrivein

[Image: EmfNg2oXEAMkdL0?format=jpg&name=medium]

Geez, I've got so much catching up to do. I haven't even watched Red Christmas yet!
(Dec 02, 2020, 17:00 pm)Treymaker Wrote: Hello,

I want to first say I’m not experienced with downloading files, etc., so this may be a dumb question, but I’m stuck and could really use some help. So I got the MEGA file that was on this thread that has all of The Last Drive-In’s on it. Now, most of the files are mp4 files and I am able to view those without any issues. But a few of them (Dinners of Death, Season 2, Summer Sleepover, Red Christmas) are “mpk” files. The mpk ones are the ones I’m having the issue with. I am not able to view them. I tried downloading one and it seemed like it downloaded, but I still have no clue how to play it. Keep in mind I’m viewing these on an iPad/iPhone, not a computer. 

So my questions are:
2. Is there a way to convert the mpk to mp4?
3. If not, is there a way for me to be able to view the mpk files?

EDIT: I also just noticed that none of the mp4 files from the original 24 hour marathon will play, so I’m not sure what is going on there either. The mp4’s from Season 1 play fine.

They aren't mpk files. They are mkv files. Ipad/Iphone cannot play mkv files. All the files play fine on a PC.
(Dec 04, 2020, 03:20 am)monkstah Wrote:
(Dec 02, 2020, 17:00 pm)Treymaker Wrote: Hello,

I want to first say I’m not experienced with downloading files, etc., so this may be a dumb question, but I’m stuck and could really use some help. So I got the MEGA file that was on this thread that has all of The Last Drive-In’s on it. Now, most of the files are mp4 files and I am able to view those without any issues. But a few of them (Dinners of Death, Season 2, Summer Sleepover, Red Christmas) are “mpk” files. The mpk ones are the ones I’m having the issue with. I am not able to view them. I tried downloading one and it seemed like it downloaded, but I still have no clue how to play it. Keep in mind I’m viewing these on an iPad/iPhone, not a computer. 

So my questions are:
2. Is there a way to convert the mpk to mp4?
3. If not, is there a way for me to be able to view the mpk files?

They aren't mpk files. They are mkv files. Ipad/Iphone cannot play mkv files. All the files play fine on a PC.

I meant mkv. So I should be able to watch them all on a laptop? Thanks for replying. Any ideas on why I can watch some of the mp4’s on my ipad but not all of them?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Last Slumber Party (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 9 555 6 hours ago
Last Post: JetJaguar73
  The Last Man on Earth (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 9 8,224 Feb 07, 2024, 16:08 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  The Last Shark (HD upgrade) billythefist 8 4,477 Jul 27, 2023, 23:10 pm
Last Post: billythefist
  The Last Man on Earth (1964) (Colorized) [UHD] 2160p VP9 [RiffTrax] (5.6GB) WongHungLo 3 4,330 Jul 24, 2023, 22:00 pm
Last Post: Handy
  material request - last few VODs needed tpun 1 6,975 Jan 18, 2023, 12:57 pm
Last Post: ZapmeRowsdower