The Batwoman (blu-ray upgrade)
(Jun 06, 2024, 00:09 am)SuperLake Wrote:
(Jun 05, 2024, 19:02 pm)billythefist Wrote:
(Jun 05, 2024, 01:12 am)SuperLake Wrote: I really appreciate you posting these, but can you upload them at a higher bitrate? Your work should be the final version of these, but at the bitrates you post, I'll probably wait till the blu-ray upgrade v2.

No, your best bet would be to track down the Indicator blu-ray of the movie if you want higher bitrate. I always specify which disc/source i'm using when i post these upgrades so that people who want to have the higher quality can track the movie down however they are able and use mkvtoolnix to move the audio from my file directly to that video with no issue. If you arent able to find the movie on a torrent tracker, you can always buy a blu-ray drive and order the movies off of Amazon

Oh no kidding, its the edited audio that can be used with the retail blu-ray. I was thinking it was the edited blu-ray to match the original audio (I have no idea why I thought that).

Nevermind, carry on and thank youuuuuuuuuu Smile

Yep the only time I've ever edited video is on Humanoid Woman and The Sword and the Dragon since those english dubs were completely recut back in the day and i'll always note it in my descriptions (and offer the 10GB files). All of my other files can slot right into the blu that i mention
thank you.  for a moment i thought that there was a blu-ray of 'the wild world of batwoman' and i got very excited, but this is good too.
Getting upgraded versions of movies I already own is most of the reason I love this joint.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Most Dangerous Game (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 4 2,895 Jun 21, 2024, 00:55 am
Last Post: JetJaguar73
  Steamboat Willie (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 5 522 Jun 20, 2024, 23:54 pm
Last Post: JetJaguar73
  The Alien Dead (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 9 6,932 Jun 16, 2024, 23:53 pm
Last Post: I Want To Go Faster
  Beaks The Movie (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 7 636 Jun 12, 2024, 16:10 pm
Last Post: NexusWraith
  McBain (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 6 1,000 Jun 07, 2024, 16:54 pm
Last Post: RowsdowerRevenge