Terror at Tenkiller (blu-ray upgrade)
It's here at long last, and those nutty folks at Vinegar Syndrome decided that mere HD was simply not enough to contain all ten killers (bless their hearts). While there are no additional scenes, minor adjustments were needed with this one since the official release contains the "original" audio mix (much to the chagrin of the horror community) which is quite different to the goofy one most folks are used to from the DVD/Rifftrax. This is pretty obvious about 13 seconds in to the movie when you don't hear the hi-hat guy in the corner. So yeah no hi-hat, the harmonica makes actual harmonica noises, and the music is more... lets say regionally appropriate, even if its not as thematically appropriate. While this feature audio track has no affect on the riff audio i would recommend giving it a shot at some point, its included on track 2.

This file is sourced from the 1080p blu-ray that accompanies the 4K disc to maintain the SDR color grade. If you can hunt down the 4K though i would highly recommend it. Since this was shot in 16mm there is a healthy grain that resolves very well at high res and high bitrate and it is just lovely. 

If you have the 4K disc/remux whatever, you can take the riff audio straight out of this file into that one without any adjustments needed using mkvtoolnix

https://mega.nz/file/McETDYza#Pyqj3pKBXc...dG-RWshcjM
Thanks.
Re-up of the original file, everything said above still applies

https://mega.nz/file/4M9DVQBY#Pyqj3pKBXc...dG-RWshcjM
Two things I learned and both were disappointing:

-Preacher had a different voice originally.

-And there wasn't actually any nudity in the original like one might expect.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  McBain (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 5 407 Apr 24, 2024, 18:34 pm
Last Post: WKE066
  Time Chasers (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 12 1,079 Apr 22, 2024, 13:20 pm
Last Post: Helles
  (REQ) Dancin' it's On Upgrade Tums 22 5,218 Apr 20, 2024, 15:43 pm
Last Post: Tums
  Santo in The Treasure of Dracula (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 8 921 Apr 10, 2024, 23:13 pm
Last Post: jhs39
  The Last Slumber Party (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 13 1,755 Apr 08, 2024, 11:48 am
Last Post: Robobex