Tangerine meets coal
(Oct 15, 2018, 21:46 pm)dueda Wrote: Pretty sharp for a Neanderthal. But then, he's a ghost after all. Maybe he's an Indonesian texting with a smuggled phone from a Turkish prison.

I'm surprised you had nothing to say about this.  Didn't you say you were the winner of the America's Got Talent 2018 / CACA - The Continent Actually Called América contest?
                                                                V
(Oct 15, 2018, 13:15 pm)gh0ster Wrote: . . .  with the president of America
(Oct 15, 2018, 17:20 pm)neanderthal Wrote: Why would a Swede care one way or another?

I dont know, maybe I just dont like the fact that dumb ass celebrities have more power than they should have. Then again you yankees maybe doesnt have a problem with that, enjoy!
I have something to say and maybe gh0ster's opinion is compatible.

The USA spend about 1 trillion dollars each year just into DoD budget, plus who-knows-much more into the conspiracy family, the biggest police state in the world. Also they manipulate world economy, influence, buy (bribe), infiltrate, sabotage, threat, or even insert other countries governments and companies. Their companies and investments are all around the world, from basic cotton to culture to quantum technology. Possibly, they'll have water and we'll become Soylent Green.

The USA are a belligerent bully and while they say to care only about themselves, americans live out of other peoples effort. Mexicans on their lawn (which is, btw, Mexican territory conquered in an unjustified war, as the natives were slaughtered too). Ricans in their base (which is actually a country called Puerto Rico). Should we remember Nicaragua, Palestine, Laos, and even good old very well fucked Germany? Not to mention Africa and the Banana Republics.

All things considered, it should be natural for anyone to be concerned with the yanks and their so usually assassinated presidents.

But this is all old and I didn't see need to repeat the boring stuff... till now.
dueda you forgot Chile, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Cambodia, Cuba, Somalia, Yemen, Sudan, Libya, Lebanon, among other countries the US has let's just say treated poorly.

Global empire takes violence to sustain. The defense budget is a corporate welfare program and a boost to the economy.

We've always been at war with East Asia.
(sorry I was watching a funny video after all that)

List is long, monopoly is widespread, there's nothing we can do about it - Seems to be our human nature, or as many say, "we would do the same if we could".
I think if it is possible for humans to live another way and if the monkeys running the world do know what they're doing.

USA has always been at war with someone and usually with many. But so many other countries; it isn't the root of all evil, it's just a very big player at the table.
(Oct 16, 2018, 06:18 am)gh0ster Wrote:
(Oct 15, 2018, 17:20 pm)neanderthal Wrote: Why would a Swede care one way or another?

I dont know, maybe I just dont like the fact that dumb ass celebrities have more power than they should have. Then again you yankees maybe doesnt have a problem with that, enjoy!

I don't think most of us Americans realize (or care) about the impact we have on the rest of the world. It's like when Kim-Jong-Un visits with Rodman and it's something to talk about but no one takes it seriously because N.Korea, for the most part, is a joke. Now you have the leader of the free world who's country affects others either positively or negatively (see Dudea's and Politux's list of a few), and he's goofing around with the likes of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian?

Celebrities are one thing, but those 2 are whore mongers for attention. Jim Brown was there, but no one cares about him, so it's not about celebrities, but the types of celebrities Trump associates with that helps define his character (or lack thereof). That puts the world (and most logical thinking Americans) at unease. I don't really care, as I think it's just a stupid publicity stunt. Kanye West will not affect our policy, but he destroys Trump's already arrogant reputation by hanging with assholes... Trump is not a stupid man, he just doesn't give a rats ass what anyone thinks.

I can also see people in other countries thinking if he doesn't care about showing that he takes shit seriously, what else doesn't he care about. We don't care because we have control, but other countries who rely on what we do and feel out of control, have a right to be upset over this faggotry.

Say what you want about Obama, he may be just as dirty as the rest (maybe more so, idk), but he at least has the decency of acting like he was an intelligent adult who had everyone's best interests in mind. Even if it was a lie. He got back some respect with the basic knowledge that presentation does go a long way... Hell, even Bush II while incompetent, still tried to make us believe he was doing what was best. Trump doesn't care. This Kanye thing isn't a big deal, but is further proof of this guy doing what he wants with no regard to what people think.

In a way I can't blame him, since the left wing crazies are doing everything to pick him apart, he's just fighting fire with fire... The extremes on BOTH sides are insane. It's the culture as a whole that's causing this stupidity. If Hillary was pres, it would be the same as if she had someone like DeNiro spewing his BS aidz... So it's not the people as much as the times that are fucked up.IMHO

Here's the real question.  Has Trump lost your support by meeting with KW?  Most likely not.  Trump supporters won't  stop supporting him and he knows it, but maybe he'll gain a few supporters that like KW, so he's got nothing to lose.

I worry more about him meeting with people like Putin and giving away Alaska.
Its a bad sign of our times when people care more about a failed rapper's ass than politics, but the phenomenal turn-around the 2008 crisis, as any bonanza, has such effects on the populace. A leader with a good act can remind people of what is really important, but won't help if he is doing nasty businesses under the table (as did JFK during the not-so-Cold War).

@Neanderthal - Don't think the barons will let him, they're much more into taking than giving.
(Oct 16, 2018, 13:32 pm)neanderthal Wrote:

Here's the real question.  Has Trump lost your support by meeting with KW?  Most likely not.  Trump supporters won't  stop supporting him and he knows it, but maybe he'll gain a few supporters that like KW, so he's got nothing to lose.

I worry more about him meeting with people like Putin and giving away Alaska.

Ok Lil' Lunchbox or whatever your rap name is, I dont support Trump in any way whatsoever. Got it?

Jeez if you only knew how long Russia have been an escape goat for many other countries problems and to scare people, to point to an enemy that doesnt even exist. It's actually cringey at this point. The media in my country have done it over 50 years now and nothing they said about Russia was true and the same goes for the USA. You see the pattern?

Here's the real question, will you vote early or late for Lady Gaga in the future?
https://imgur.com/gallery/5Bu61Rk