TPB comments & new accounts
(Feb 06, 2024, 08:41 am)Anglosaxon Wrote: I just have to say I love PirateBay- you guys are a god send. Thankyou!
But
I did find it easier in the old days when you could comment on each file, and read what the issues were specific to that file before deciding to download it. 
Also people put helpful comments specific to that download to help.
Fo instance I notice out of 4 files Ive just downloaded only one of them has included text installation instructions, So im at a loss to know where to get help installing them.
Searching through the mountains of comments on the forum is taking too long.

1. Please bring back the ability to post comments on the specific file you are interested in downloading & installing.

2. And please ask the uploaders to include text INSTALLATION instructions.

What do others think?

Welcome to suprbay, enjoy your stay! Heart
(Feb 06, 2024, 08:41 am)Anglosaxon Wrote: 1. Please bring back the ability to post comments on the specific file you are interested in downloading & installing.

Its been stated, multiple times I believe, that comments will never come back.
We still hope they will come back.
(Feb 06, 2024, 11:24 am)lustrous Wrote:
(Feb 06, 2024, 08:41 am)Anglosaxon Wrote: I just have to say I love PirateBay- you guys are a god send. Thankyou!
But
I did find it easier in the old days when you could comment on each file, and read what the issues were specific to that file before deciding to download it. 
Fo instance I notice out of 4 files Ive just downloaded only one of them has included text installation instructions, So im at a loss to know where to get help installing them.

1. Please bring back the ability to post comments on the specific file you are interested in downloading & installing.

What do others think?

I second that motion. Some files contain a couple different files for installation but no instructions on how or what goes first.
I'm new here too,I don't kown how to fit in here
This place is indeed the best. Thanks for all the hard work!
(Feb 21, 2024, 16:25 pm)Hammer10 Wrote:
(Feb 06, 2024, 11:24 am)lustrous Wrote:
But

What do others think?

I second that motion. Some files contain a couple different files for installation but no instructions on how or what goes first.

The other thing I noticed is some files have instruction and a activator folder but only the instructions for activator but no actual activator.
Post redacted by poster, replied to an old post wopsi.
I just made an account in suprbay. How can i login in piratesbay. Please help.

my username: sanup400

Spud17 edited Mar 05, 2024 11:07 am this post because:

Read the FAQ.

I used to have and account on TPB but I am no longer able to log in,  I dont remember the email but the username was chooven.  Is there a way to create a new account?

Thanks you

Spud17 edited Mar 05, 2024 11:06 am this post because:

Read the FAQ.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Issues with editing comments on suprbay Hmm888 1 664 Mar 05, 2024, 02:56 am
Last Post: maskaw
  Can't leave comments WestBankRoamer 7 12,916 Feb 06, 2024, 13:10 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  New TPB accounts available Spud17 67 274,480 Aug 14, 2023, 11:01 am
Last Post: Spud17
  Comments on torrents here- getting username and password thesnare 1 12,052 Jan 23, 2021, 18:29 pm
Last Post: Moe
  No More Comments? cortorbor 1 13,008 Apr 30, 2020, 13:10 pm
Last Post: Moe