TPB Registration.
Hi there.  Huh  

Maybe a dumb question, how do I register with TPB or are my user details for KAT usable on TPB?

I've included two screenshots, one of the "Homepage" I get the "Server not found" screen after i click "TOR"  I'm assuming TOR is the registration page?

If not could someone send me a link?

Thanks in advance for any, look left/right, up/down directions and or a link on the TPB homepage for registration.

Cheers.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your KAT details can't be used on TPB. KAT != TPB

Try this:

1. First and foremost you have to log out (press on "Logout" link).
2. Then hit CTRL+F5
3. Then press "Register" (located in the same area as 'Logout').
4. You're good to go

PS: TOR is the onion address of TPB. It has nothing to do with registration. Btw, according to the screen, you are already logged in. Why would you need to register again on TPB if you already have an account?
OP - You cannot use your kat forum log in details for your TPB account, unless you're daft enough to have the same username/password combination for both sites. To access the tor pages, you have to be using the tor browser.

Read our FAQ for all the TPB basics: https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-FAQs-Fr...-Questions

You appear to have registered an account on TPB. The clickable 'register' link is usually next to 'log in,' but because you're already logged in, you won't see it. If you have any issues with your account, post in the Account Issues forum.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TPB Registration allen1952 1 10,298 Feb 20, 2021, 15:44 pm
Last Post: deadplant
  EMail for Registration spikemite 10 26,147 Mar 08, 2018, 18:30 pm
Last Post: spikemite
  Demonoid open to registration (Jul 24) dynstab2 0 10,285 Jul 23, 2016, 21:21 pm
Last Post: dynstab2
  Account registration Bianca89 1 10,675 Jul 10, 2016, 20:50 pm
Last Post: Moe
  Domain Name Registration Triggers C&D From Instagram... Which Triggers A Weirdly ... Mike 1 9,714 Sep 30, 2014, 10:41 am
Last Post: kjf