TCYKLLC letter?
Hi

I'm in the UK and received a letter from TCYKLLC about illegal sharing and threatening me to pay up or face court.

Is anyone aware of this? i've searched online and some sites say it's trolls who are trying to make revenue.

I appreciate any information received.

Thanks
Put it in the bin and never, ever, respond to them.
That's what i've been told.

Has anyone been taken over court of this? I don't want the authorities knocking on my door.
Read this, it's exactly what you need to know: http://www.scribd.com/doc/115443516/The-...nd-Edition
more info on this issue here
Just respond to the letter and clear your name. These firms have become so aggressive that they got a cammer spend time in prison. So, what you need to consider is what's the lesser evil - a calculated fine or going to court with the possibility of a higher payout or worse, going to jail? You choose.
under no circumstances should you reply to a demand notice from a cpyright holder. ever.
adrienmurray1....Do not reproduce sir.
Simply ignore it. Do not respond to them

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Received a Piracy Letter? UK Solicitor Will Defend You For Free Ernesto 2 12,785 Oct 15, 2015, 22:37 pm
Last Post: Moe
  “The Letter” Is Still The Best Story To Explain Why Copyright Monopoly Must ... Ernesto 0 10,013 Sep 21, 2014, 17:07 pm
Last Post: Ernesto
  Scam or legitimate letter? Thedude 6 19,763 Aug 12, 2014, 09:38 am
Last Post: MaronaPossessed
  Would a Letter Stop You Pirating? Wildcard 18 29,950 May 17, 2014, 21:53 pm
Last Post: snowmonkey
  Open Letter To Data Brokers Are A Bunch Of Idiots Or Current Business Mike 3 12,683 Feb 10, 2014, 03:59 am
Last Post: ddoking007