SuprBay: User Titles
Quote from Spud17:

Quote:We reserve the right to completely ignore any request/complaint and have some fun by making stuff up as we go along.

You get the point Tongue
(Nov 26, 2015, 11:26 am)D1vergent Wrote: I mean, the first two posts says that you can ask for a title here, but does not says how to get the one you really want to have (i.e. to avoid being targeted by your twisted humor Tongue).

Smile

basically, if you survive our twisted humor long enough, you'll get a title of your choosing.
(Nov 26, 2015, 21:02 pm)Moe Wrote: Smile

basically, if you survive our twisted humor long enough, you'll get a title of your choosing.
Ah, good to know that we will not have to keep these forever. Smile

Anyway, I hope then that you will individually let us know when we can get off the rookie treatment. Big Grin

Edit: P.S. My current title is quite hilarious though. xD
I would like to request now for a title of my choosing, if it is not too soon. The title I would like to have is 'Cheeky Titan' (without the apostrophes).

Thank you in advance!
(Dec 13, 2015, 13:32 pm)D1vergent Wrote: The title I would like to have is 'Cheeky Titan'

Thank you in advance!

You can have the 'tit' part, and you're welcome. Smile
I do not want to ruin the fun, but to be honest, that is not even funny. I mean, I asked for a specific title what I feel that it describes me and you say I can have something of it just because "the title you gave me" shares three letters with it? I do not remember asking for the letters itself so I would be actually getting something in this case.

Having little fun is okay and cool, but it should has its limits, so it would not turn out into something bad. Which in this situation is mocking, since this is already a second time I am getting a title of someone else's choosing.

No disrespect, but if you have none intentions to give someone an exact title he requests for, then I do not see the point of this thread. And I believe that it should not exist just because of your evil purposes.
Your title now shares all the letters you desired + 5 extra and you're welcome Wink
Spud, you here that; EVIL PURPOSES!!!!, you thoroughly wicked scoundrel you...................................
Big Grin

Anyone prone to butthurtery regarding user titles should reread the first 2 posts, and perhaps abstain from posting in this thread. Members are welcome to post in here of course, but they should be prepared to be given a different user title from the one requested.
(Dec 13, 2015, 13:32 pm)D1vergent Wrote: The title I would like to have is 'Cheeky Titan' (without the apostrophes).

(Dec 17, 2015, 15:16 pm)D1vergent Wrote: I asked for a specific title what I feel that it describes me

You believe you are a titan? "someone who is god-like, or powerful and influential in a certain field."

Hahaha

hahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahaha
Hahaha
Hahaha

...what a tit

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New film titles are not showing in Search. Gogo 4 16,785 Jan 21, 2018, 02:17 am
Last Post: Sid
  Incorrect Torrent Titles AncientRome 1 12,587 Sep 30, 2017, 14:29 pm
Last Post: Spud17
  Bug: Long torrent titles break torrent upload form party0987 1 12,811 May 20, 2017, 16:03 pm
Last Post: NokTham
  TPB is eating words from titles... again lol NokTham 3 17,326 Nov 16, 2015, 18:54 pm
Last Post: NokTham
  Cant find threads from "forum.suprbay.org/User-Computer-User " loosechange 3 18,580 Jun 10, 2014, 20:27 pm
Last Post: NIK