Can you change me to:

Sarek's biggest disappointment

Spud17 edited Apr 03, 2020 16:49 pm this post because:

You're welcome. Smile

i want change user title to:

sugeng rawuh ing forum TPB

thank you.

Spud17 edited Apr 03, 2020 16:53 pm this post because:

You forgot that this is an English language forum, and people cba using google translate, so I've given you a nice northern english user title instead. Smile

Looking for a random title, please, thanks!

Spud17 edited Apr 03, 2020 16:54 pm this post because:

Request granted, mr swishykecks. Smile

i would like Putin's Penis Comrade

Or Russian Penis Comrade
Request granted, oh penisy one. Smile
(Jul 15, 2015, 22:47 pm)᠎ Wrote: Titles are bestowed by staff as appropriate.

If you're butthurt about it--you don't like what people think of you, you think you're more important than they do, you think someone else should be deemed something/something else--whine about it here. Maybe someone will notice; maybe someone will do something.

(Apr 27, 2020, 05:40 am)Spud17 Wrote: Request granted, oh penisy one. Smile
He's too much of a n00b to be granted exactly what he wants.

As according to the guidelines of the OP, I request that you change his name from Putin's Penis Comrade to

Putin my penis in my Cumrede, plonkey! (include spelling and non capitalization of proper names)

Plonkey doesn't have a name... Please change it to :Ill88eagle's penis stalker ddreamin to choxonhizdixx

Also, On behalf of RobertX - please advise the meaning of HIS name.

Thank you in advance for your timely response to these matters,

What does my title mean?
LZA Wrote:I request that you change his name...

LZA Wrote:Plonkey doesn't have a name... Please change it to...

You just went full joey deacon by asking for changes to other members custom user titles. This thread is for requesting one for yourself.

RobertX Wrote:What does my title mean?

Finally! I thought you'd never ask, and was beginning to wonder if you were scared of posting in here.

Ok folks, culture time:

link in case teh vid doesn't work for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvQod9UVwpo

So there you have it, 'Tar Makke Wakke Tanni Pumpkin Face' is a single by Les McQueen, and I'm sure you'll all agree is just great fun. For the heathens amongst you, Les McQueen is a character from the British dark-comedy series, The League of Gentlemen. If you've never seen it, you must download it this instant and give it a watch, as it's the best comedy series since Monty Python's Flying Circus.

I'm glad you didn't ask for it to be changed and would be highly offended if you did, as you currently have the best custom user title on the forum, so enjoy it. Smile
I'll download that as soon as I download all episodes (starting with the first season) of The Simpsons.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New film titles are not showing in Search. Gogo 4 16,788 Jan 21, 2018, 02:17 am
Last Post: Sid
  Incorrect Torrent Titles AncientRome 1 12,589 Sep 30, 2017, 14:29 pm
Last Post: Spud17
  Bug: Long torrent titles break torrent upload form party0987 1 12,812 May 20, 2017, 16:03 pm
Last Post: NokTham
  TPB is eating words from titles... again lol NokTham 3 17,328 Nov 16, 2015, 18:54 pm
Last Post: NokTham
  Cant find threads from "forum.suprbay.org/User-Computer-User " loosechange 3 18,583 Jun 10, 2014, 20:27 pm
Last Post: NIK