SuprBay: GetB8 videos
Hi PB needs to block uploading of these spam filled crap videos.. GETB8 is just spamming spoiling good videos.. soon as i see it from them, i wont download it... that's how bad it is, so anyway to stop these videos?
Cams have never been good videos to begin with, and have always been notoriously shite quality.

If people want to watch decent quality, unspoiled films, and don't want to see ads,  someone's head blocking their view, or the sound of cinemagoers laughing/chatting amongst themselves/on their mobile phones, they can be patient and wait for the BluRay/DVD version to come out instead.
(Dec 16, 2019, 04:54 am)Spud17 Wrote: Cams have never been good videos to begin with, and have always been notoriously shite quality.

If people want to watch decent quality, unspoiled films, and don't want to see ads,  someone's head blocking their view, or the sound of cinemagoers laughing/chatting amongst themselves/on their mobile phones, they can be patient and wait for the BluRay/DVD version to come out instead.
This is what i end up doing, i can not see movies on the big screen as im whealchair bound.so no easy access..