SuprBay: Cannot rate users when javascript is disabled
This is quite minor considering I'm fairly sure I'm not going to be attacked on SB but it's annoying having to flip it on and refresh the page to rate a user just to flip it off afterwards.
What do you mean?

Javascripts are run locally on your computer, so if it's turned off, you should check your own settings
(Jul 29, 2020, 01:52 am)Q91 Wrote: What do you mean?

Javascripts are run locally on your computer, so if it's turned off, you should check your own settings

I purposefully disable javascript to prevent fingerprinting (javascript.enabled set to false in firefox). From what I'd experienced so far SB worked without js enabled which lead me to believe it was configured to work with or without js, so I assumed it was a bug when everything worked except the rate system.
Use a extension like noscript. You can then activate only javascript for the forum. Other sites are blocked until you give permission. Simple.
MyBB has done a pretty good job and keeping their forum software functional without requiring javascript, but some of their more recent feature updates have started to shift that philosophy.

It is not something we control or can do anything about.

I second the usage of NoScript. You can see what sites the page is trying to load scripts from and individually permit or block them.
(Jul 29, 2020, 10:05 am)spinka Wrote: Use a extension like noscript. You can then activate only javascript for the forum. Other sites are blocked until you give permission. Simple.

Does the addon availabe on opera? Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cannot create link post0zz0 2 221 Mar 15, 2024, 19:39 pm
Last Post: post0zz0
  SuprBay: Cannot log in at thepiratebay.org oldtvshow2 0 782 Jan 08, 2024, 15:35 pm
Last Post: oldtvshow2
  I cannot log-in in ThePirateBay.org Weee 1 1,435 Dec 13, 2023, 19:55 pm
Last Post: dickhead
  SuprBay: Javascript pop up each time i Reload & This too new error DiabloTripleA 4 3,692 Aug 23, 2023, 19:38 pm
Last Post: Splitzzzzz
  Can't register therefore cannot upload tkalfaoglu 1 4,004 Apr 02, 2023, 21:37 pm
Last Post: Moe