SuprBay: "Adopt a torrent" thread
I think this would be great thing to do in order to help and encourage new uploaders.
Kickass Torrents has few of similar threads and it would be great to have one here, too.

However, this is just an idea.
If approved, Admin should make some rules for this thread such as maximum torrents per day, no spamming thing etc.
(Nov 12, 2013, 09:03 am)Deth93 Wrote: I think this would be great thing to do in order to help and encourage new uploaders.
Kickass Torrents has few of similar threads and it would be great to have one here, too.

However, this is just an idea.
If approved, Admin should make some rules for this thread such as maximum torrents per day, no spamming thing etc.

You're welcome to make whatever threads you wish, as a discussion forum this is encouraged so please don't wait for any kind of approval, if any threads you create prove to be unpopular they will disappear into the back pages of suprbay and no harm will be done Tongue
@ Deth93, its a nice idea but I think the thread name should be Torrents require Seeding which will be more clear also this thread should be under the Member Forums . Also Deth93 is right that this thread should be controlled by a mod or a member should be restricted to add only limited torrents per day.
I see... Well, I'll try to make a "template" for this (come up with some rules etc.) and let you know when I'm finished.
I don't know will it work, but it's worth a shot.

@MUMBAI1: "Torrents require Seeding" sounds better. I'll keep it in mind. Thanks! Smile
I think this is a must have thread, Admin must consider to have one !

Kat is already having one, very helpfull for uploaders !
Two torrent per 24 hours I think is fair Smile
Good idea, i'll also help as long as my seedbox have some space
(Nov 25, 2013, 05:57 am)dovah Wrote: Two torrent per 24 hours I think is fair Smile
Good idea, i'll also help as long as my seedbox have some space

Here's the thread: https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-Adopt-an-uploader