Stormcloud - the blockchain with filesharing
(Mar 09, 2018, 06:42 am)kiwipeso Wrote: 1. Yes, moderators will be humans voting on things.

2. Torrents aren't deleted, they disappear from the official app that is the exclusive way to access the blockchain.

3. The current state of the AI used is not up to the task of automated moderation. 
I'd have to open up the AI to train it.

4. The download system rewards peers who are sharing with cryptocurrency micropayments.
To run it as a business venture I have to have the paid file sharing in the open.

In theory a system will do with or without moderators, best if it can work in both scenarios; people aren't always and eternally available, nor systems are 100% reliable. Also, central authority doesn't mean oligarchy, but community members, succession, etc.

If torrents can't be used out of the app, there shouldn't be a problem about approval deadlines / retrograde removal.

Don't get me wrong but there're lots of test material around the third world even on plain open sites, not to mention in the deep.
Specialized agencies probably have that app running to some extent but won't share. You'll need an underground research team offshore.

I always believed the business model (with moral limits) is what keeps initiative enduring and makes it prevail in the real world.
If your project can benefit from the funding, organization and drive, why not? Hobbies are not so reliant.

I wish you best with that project, I've been advocating for things like that - And don't mind the naysayers, they are attached to old ideas.
World never stops, jump ahead and make it happen!