Steamboat Willie (blu-ray upgrade)
This is a full blu-ray quality copy of Steamboat Willie with the synced rifftrax and riff subs. Big video upgrade over even the HDhigh release in both image quality and bitrate, I love watching old animations at these amazing levels of quality (hint hint)

https://mega.nz/file/QUknwSLZ#67ceNyvUxe...lLziZaXJrU
What other old animations do you like watching at these amazing levels of quality?

And thanks! I'm gonna check this out, good sir!
Thanks so much!

Love the old animation as well, Boops, Popeye/Fleischer...though unaware except for the Gumby stuff that anything else has been riffed.

If there are links to "amazing levels of quality" animation that anyone wants to share...I second that hint, if that was what was meant...
(Jun 19, 2024, 11:42 am)Sampo! Wrote: Thanks so much!

Love the old animation as well, Boops, Popeye/Fleischer...though unaware except for the Gumby stuff that anything else has been riffed.

If there are linksĀ  to "amazing levels of quality" animation that anyone wants to share...I second that hint, if that was what was meant...

There have been some animated Christmas shorts riffed, but that's about all that comes to mind.
There was a recent animation done by Rifftrax, quite old and a VERY beautiful remastered blu-ray released this year... hint hint for next week
(Jun 19, 2024, 18:35 pm)billythefist Wrote: There was a recent animation done by Rifftrax, quite old and a VERY beautiful remastered blu-ray released this year... hint hint for next week

The Little Mermaid? Seems fishy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Little Mermaid (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 9 511 Yesterday, 22:54 pm
Last Post: JetJaguar73
  The Most Dangerous Game (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 4 2,933 Jun 21, 2024, 00:55 am
Last Post: JetJaguar73
  The Alien Dead (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 9 6,973 Jun 16, 2024, 23:53 pm
Last Post: I Want To Go Faster
  Beaks The Movie (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 7 678 Jun 12, 2024, 16:10 pm
Last Post: NexusWraith
  McBain (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 6 1,038 Jun 07, 2024, 16:54 pm
Last Post: RowsdowerRevenge