Starting to upload torrents: some doubts about modifying!
Hello everyone, my name is Mati and I am starting in the art of uploading torrents. I am wanting to upload my first torrent that is a Spanish television series that is quite difficult to get, and the question I am having is the following:

Can the content of a torrent be modified once created? For example I upload a folder that has from episode 1 to episode 5 of the series ... when next week episode 6 is released if I add it to the torrent folder, the users that download it, can download it too, or will only the chapters that were at the time of the torrent's creation come down?
Is it possible to do this in some way?
I thank you in advance for your time and I hope you can answer me.

A hug,

MatiGu.
No, it's not possible. The very point of a torrent is that it cannot be altered.

You will have to upload a new torrent for each new episode. And/or wait until you have all episodes and create and upload a "season pack" i.e. one torrent containing all the episodes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Calling all technical people for some help. Ladyanne3 4 1,284 Jan 27, 2024, 18:07 pm
Last Post: Ladyanne3
  Impossible to upload material I would like to upload dirtybastard 3 2,212 Nov 20, 2023, 09:01 am
Last Post: dirtybastard
  I need some help Fant0men 9 10,207 Jul 28, 2022, 06:42 am
Last Post: am a giant
  Can someone help me locate some movie theater graphics? LadyAnn 0 8,483 Feb 16, 2022, 17:54 pm
Last Post: LadyAnn
  Where Do You Upload Torrents? Suggestions? DaMusicManLives 4 9,087 Jan 23, 2022, 15:38 pm
Last Post: rezwaki