Space Travelers (blu-ray upgrade)
Well it seems no one guessed what the new theme was with the last two movies... it was James Franciscus! Since no one got the answer right your punishment is an even longer version of Space Travelers, which was originally called Marooned before they chopped out 40 minutes of really boring scenes and just left the really boring scenes for some unlucky TV viewers. Its not all bad though, the HD and proper aspect ratio really allows the special effects and cinematography to shine which is good because those are the only decent things in this movie (besides James Franciscus of course). The visual effects actually won an Oscar the year after 2001 won it, so you can imagine what a terrible year for special effects 1969 was

This file has video sourced from the recent blu-ray and i piped in the MST3K episode audio where appropriate, like i mentioned there is a LOT of extra movie here so there are some long stretches without riffing. I also had to completely rebuild the opening credits since they re-did them for the TV edit, I did the best i could with what was available.

Please do me a favor and leave a comment below saying yep once for every time you screamed "just fucking die already!" during the last 30 minutes of the movie

https://mega.nz/file/9UEzQAiA#6wXqyKkwRZ...TfkEc-3qTE
Thanks.
yep yep yep yep yep
All the yeps.
"Yep, yep." -Vanilla Ice. "Hellyep!!! billythefist IS God!!" -Ed_Hall.
Yep yep yep!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Megaforce (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 8 519 May 02, 2024, 21:11 pm
Last Post: JetJaguar73
  McBain (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 5 486 Apr 24, 2024, 18:34 pm
Last Post: WKE066
  Time Chasers (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 12 1,174 Apr 22, 2024, 13:20 pm
Last Post: Helles
  (REQ) Dancin' it's On Upgrade Tums 22 5,318 Apr 20, 2024, 15:43 pm
Last Post: Tums
  Santo in The Treasure of Dracula (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 8 973 Apr 10, 2024, 23:13 pm
Last Post: jhs39