Solar Eclipse Warning
In two days, there's going to be a solar eclipse.

I implore you to stay home and not go to work. The rays of a solar eclipse can damage your eyes.

If you have to go to work, don't look outside; make sure you're inside at all times, and make DOUBLE sure to block out the sunlight on all windows. I will do the same.

Have a safe day on Monday and, remember, losing your job is better than losing your sight.

Take heed and thank you.
I just hope someone has told Trump otherwise the dumb fuck is likely to assume it's Kim Jong-un's doing and push that red button.
I went outside naked and grew another penis.
Thanks to the heroic efforts of Sid and Moe, this thread, served originally as a friendly reminder to all, has been added to a worthy line of Void posts!

Hope you guys can see this message.
It was already a void thread before you started it.
From the Graces of God, you can actually see this message!

Well, since it is, I'll leave it for you to have some fun.
ahhh... the eclipse came and went and i can still see... maybe my constant masturbation can fix that.
(Aug 22, 2017, 19:20 pm)Moe Wrote: I went outside naked and grew another penis.

Upon exposure to the eclipse my serving of chicken yakhni began stating a postmodernist critique of Shakespeare's Twelfth Night. Damn you, sun! Damn you to hell!
Was there an eclipse?
(Aug 29, 2017, 06:22 am)joew771 Wrote: Was there an eclipse?

Only of stupidity.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WARNING!! EZTV.AG REALLY IS AN UNDERCOVER OPERATION xbt 10 29,436 Mar 24, 2017, 13:45 pm
Last Post: Bozobub
  warning email from virgin jimg 9 20,902 Mar 11, 2017, 01:24 am
Last Post: RobertX
  Demonoid changes domain without any warning connor17 6 21,215 Oct 15, 2016, 14:10 pm
Last Post: Renegade
  AMC Sends Warning Letters To Pirates Joker__TPB 10 26,797 Sep 12, 2015, 15:24 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  Warning ‘Strikes’ Don’t Work On Me, Movie Boss Admits Ernesto 0 12,045 Jun 26, 2015, 20:07 pm
Last Post: Ernesto