So TSB is failing as the new KAT?
Well my personal philosophy is to share, after a respectable pause to allow a vendor to glean at least some kind of financial reward from their product. And I use TPB for the same reason I used KAT before - it's easier, and there are no/few hoops to jump through to get what I want. And I share back to the community because they share with me. I don't want to have to join several sites, accumulate points and cherry-pick what I want to download. 

A community like this will only work if the people IN the community make an effort to MAKE it work. 

And that means sharing. If I were thus inclined I'd bleed the Phuong sites dry, and share here. And if Phuong hates me for it, then that's his/her/it's problem, not mine. It's not as if Phuong paid for anything. I recently glanced at that site and saw a series of products available there in the exact same order as I uploaded them here. Just goes to show, huh?

So I'm here to stay as long as TPB is here to give me a roof over my virtual head. I can't speak for anyone else.
I was wondering this same thing recently. I remember on KAT, there would be like 5 or 6 new torrents everyday of new stuff. You would log in every night and a lot of the new releases might be there. Now it can be days to a full week between posts. The old stuff makes sense that its gonna take time to rebuild. While i have no torrents myself, I seed everything i got to help the community.
Ah, yes, sorry if I forgot to consider those who cannot actually access torrent sites due to ISP blocking, and the like, but that's not really new is it? TOR browser should be able to work around that if configured properly. And, there are plenty of users where the sites aren't banned, so the lack of participation, as a community, is discouraging nonetheless. If everyone is expecting a half-dozen or so uploaders to supply everything, prepare to be disappointed.