Site not working due to blocked main.js
I have tried on another computer and I am having the same problem with the same message popping up.

This means that I can't manage my torrents at all, so I am unable to use piratebay for anything but downloading.

Are other people able to see comments on torrent pages? I haven't been able to see any for years since this problem began

I really would like some help with this if anyone can look into it.
main.js is a script loaded from TPB and executed by your browser. If you can connect to TPB and load the home page, then there is nothing on the server end blocking you from downloading the script. Any issues with main.js are something in your browser configuration preventing it from being run.

Comments are covered in another thread in this section. Short version is that Winston removed them with the last round of site updates and hasn't brought them back yet.
(Dec 20, 2020, 05:45 am)theSEMAR Wrote: add an exception to your add blocker:

https://thepiratebay.org/static/main.js

theSEMAR l tried this however made no difference  Huh

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SuprBay: Tor registration is blocked v010dya 4 1,144 Jan 06, 2024, 11:31 am
Last Post: SectorVector
  Why does main.js not load? HenryCan 3 2,278 Dec 08, 2023, 01:06 am
Last Post: kron
  Can't post any more tech support requests due to SINGLE thread being locked... K80theShade 9 4,440 Oct 22, 2023, 19:22 pm
Last Post: RodneyYouPlonker
  DL links not working?? Scruffy 1 2,515 Oct 15, 2023, 09:03 am
Last Post: kron
  The Pirate Bay Site Status Thread (not for personal account issues) Suprbay 1,527 4,484,736 Oct 03, 2023, 01:16 am
Last Post: RobertX