Series you've watched recently
Oh boy, I was about to download the first season of The Boys, and just as I started downloading I got a call from a raffle I took part in to tell me I won two months of amazon prime. Las series I finished was a rewatch of Iron Man Armored Adventures
Just restarted watching Game of Thrones as far back as the first season.
The Punisher on Netflix is awesome...

Like the Punisher meets Jason Borne. The story picks up after the original ends... He comes out of obscurity 10/10
"Luther" is an awesome British thriller. The later seasons not as good as the earlier ones.
I just finished watching season 1 of true detective. Great work, amazing  perfomence by matthew mcconaughey and woddy harrelson Smile Smile
it was a one shot TV pilot - Remo Williams. found it on YT.

Rewatched the movie as well.

while they are not a series, the story line and characters could easily be a amazon prime or netflix series.

They are rebooting the books as well.
Just finished the entire series of Game of Thrones.

I will continue with watching Star Trek: Picard.
(Dec 22, 2020, 06:24 am)RobertX Wrote: Just finished the entire series of Game of Thrones.

I will continue with watching Star Trek: Picard.

The Game of Thrones by David Benioff from HBO is nice. Have you seen Sex Education from The Netflix? It's amazing
No. Next TV series will be Breaking Bad.

Then maybe Sex Education, if it appears in the library.
Yea I enjoyed that series too, didn't they cancel it though? Fuck Netflix tbh lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anime you've watched recently manOtor 75 274,776 Feb 22, 2024, 17:59 pm
Last Post: Retr0D0gs
  minx[TGX] encodes missing recently p1zzle 1 13,392 Dec 09, 2022, 22:40 pm
Last Post: howrad
  I just watched my 1st episode of the Dukes of Hazzard. soulcity 14 39,224 Jul 10, 2020, 11:13 am
Last Post: EntertainmentLove