Scene Groups raided
https://torrentfreak.com/us-indictments-...os-200826/
Let's switch to GNU/Linux!

As far as I know, nobody goes to jail for distributing GNU/Linux OSs.
Always have your go-bag ready, the bulls never quit and their dogs come anytime.
Seeing the attacks on torrent sites didn't really stop the ecosystem, they turned their guns to the feeding roots, cold rationale. Next they'll probably place roadblocks and/or disrupt data flow. It's a big task to filter Internet, but can be done. It's curious how they try one tactic after another, one little step at a (long) time, and even so let some door open for the pirates to run; pure logic would point to devastating and widespread, carpet bombing style attacks, or even vertical scale termination.
It obviously proves one thing, it proves that these guys weren't as good as they thought.  If they all got caught then it means they weren't good enough and had flaws in their set up.  A shame I guess, maybe other people make note of these guys and what went down.  If you really want to be squeeky clean these days you need to know what you're doing and how to avoid all this kind of behaviour.  The fact they obtained these movies before they arrived in the stores means it was probably how they got caught out in the end.  Obtaining movies before official release is not really wise in my opinion.  I know that a lot of the Russians do this and many have all downloaded from them in Remux quality and then re-upped in their own quality.  Just because they have obtained from a Russian tracker, doesn't mean it's actually good as far as over all quality goes but we are all different and do things differently.  If the world wasn't different with different people it would be a very boring world.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how is the drug scene in thailand? retarded111 8 15,767 May 08, 2018, 08:30 am
Last Post: venomx
  The Scene BillForbes 12 27,836 Jul 29, 2016, 22:04 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  Where Pirated Content Comes From: The Scene, Release Groups and Users Ctrlme 1 12,080 Aug 23, 2015, 13:37 pm
  Warez (scene) Related Ctrlme 1 13,901 Aug 23, 2015, 13:25 pm
  ‘Pirate’ Android TV Box Sellers Raided By Police Ernesto 0 10,712 Jun 12, 2015, 03:47 am
Last Post: Ernesto