Santo in The Treasure of Dracula (blu-ray upgrade)
Our old pal Santo is at it again, this time on the hunt for Dracula's treasure... don't worry though, his method for locating and attaining said treasure is not esoteric or complicated in any way. 

One of the many, MANY films from Rene Cardona Sr (Zindy's grandpa), it was shot simultaneously in black&white and color. The black&white would be kid-friendly for Mexican release, while the color version would be crammed full of disinterested naked Mexican women for the European market. The MST crew chose the color version and stripped out all the nudity, which actually makes up a non-insignificant amount of run time and has all been restored here. I'm pretty sure the movie has more individual boobs than individual actors.

Special thanks once again to kargath for supplying the untouched season 13 blu-ray audio to make my releases the best they could be (isolated riffs synced up to lossless feature audio)

Audio track 1: MST3K
Audio track 2: English Dub

https://mega.nz/file/MV923JZL#KUXdWGIfn7...qAT4p8t3TA
I'm a simple man. I see "Boobs", I click "Download".
(Apr 09, 2024, 18:23 pm)billythefist Wrote: Our old pal Santo is at it again, this time on the hunt for Dracula's treasure... don't worry though, his method for locating and attaining said treasure is not esoteric or complicated in any way.

<sigh>
Damnit, William, not another upgrade.

Something, something boobs. Seriously, again my thanks for the upgrades and the small file sizes!
billythefist, why do you torture us riff addicts with so much pure, uncut mexican product? I just might OD on this one. Thanks!
Call me a pervert if you want but this was made ONE MILLION times better with the original footage restored. Two Fists Up!
Fine job! We need moar Santo movies in color that haven't been ruined for the USA market.
(Apr 10, 2024, 14:35 pm)JetJaguar73 Wrote: <sigh>
Damnit, William, not another upgrade.

Deal with it Jet, I've been ruining Tuesdays for a year now and you cant stop me even if you grow to 15 stories tall

(Apr 10, 2024, 16:39 pm)DrOzymandias Wrote: Call me a pervert if you want but this was made ONE MILLION times better with the original footage restored. Two Fists Up!

Two fists up where? Jeez what a pervert
(Apr 10, 2024, 19:06 pm)billythefist Wrote: Deal with it Jet, I've been ruining Tuesdays for a year now and you cant stop me even if you grow to 15 stories tall

(Apr 10, 2024, 16:39 pm)DrOzymandias Wrote: Two fists up where? Jeez what a pervert

Holy balls is this a different film. They really did just add tits for the sake [RADIO EDIT] really big tits. Hammer Horror ain't got nothing on El Santo.

I'll be toasting William *and* El Santo tonight. Lol.
Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Santo > Sampo?!? drawnbyjohn 15 1,620 Apr 25, 2024, 19:57 pm
Last Post: frankendino
  McBain (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 5 433 Apr 24, 2024, 18:34 pm
Last Post: WKE066
  Time Chasers (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 12 1,111 Apr 22, 2024, 13:20 pm
Last Post: Helles
  (REQ) Dancin' it's On Upgrade Tums 22 5,251 Apr 20, 2024, 15:43 pm
Last Post: Tums
  The Last Slumber Party (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 13 1,790 Apr 08, 2024, 11:48 am
Last Post: Robobex