Rut Roh, Raggy! Elon Musk Appearing Increasingly Wacked Out
Maybe he's desperately searching for pain relief from all those hair replacement surgeries.   Or maybe he's just another hypocritical billionaire asshole who is past caring anymore.  Either way, it's bad news re all those US Government contracts he has.

Pro tip:  better take a look at your 401K investment list.
(Jan 07, 2024, 15:15 pm)CaptButler Wrote: Maybe he's desperately searching for pain relief from all those hair replacement surgeries.   Or maybe he's just another hypocritical billionaire asshole who is past caring anymore.  Either way, it's bad news re all those US Government contracts he has.

Pro tip:  better take a look at your 401K investment list.

I tried to read your link but it says it no longer exists
Wow.  They're really throwing up the pay and registration walls around this story.

Try this one instead.
I remember Captain Gabriel Lorca of Star Trek Discovery's Season One mentioning that Lt. Paul Stamets that he can be a "useful" person like Elon Musk... after what we've seen now, is the future going to be a different one?
(Jan 08, 2024, 07:39 am)RobertX Wrote: I remember Captain Gabriel Lorca of Star Trek Discovery's Season One mentioning that Lt. Paul Stamets that he can be a "useful" person like Elon Musk... after what we've seen now, is the future going to be a different one?

Probably.  This is good example of the kind of danger sci-fi scriptwriters get into when they insert currently living persons into their stories.  Admittedly though, Prof. Stephen Hawking was pretty safe bet for a guest star on STNG.  Having already been confined to a wheelchair for more than 20 years, about the only meanness he could have got up to was talking shit--something he had neither the time nor inclination to do.  He was too busy being Stephen Hawking.  Also, his reputation as a cosmologist has held up well since that guest spot.

I've long looked upon Musk as a 21st century Henry Ford, but on drugs.  Lots and lots of drugs.  So what have we learned kids?  That you don't need drugs to be a raging, oppressive asshole.  But they do help--particularly if you are looking to drive a business into the ground.  Henry died more than 70 years ago, but FoMoCo is still very much with us.  But where is DeLorean?
CaptButler Wrote:Pro tip:  better take a look at your 401K investment list.

CaptButler Wrote:Wow.  They're really throwing up the pay and registration walls around this story.

I'm more concerned you're paying for an MSN subscription.
(Jan 08, 2024, 12:54 pm)maskaw Wrote:
CaptButler Wrote:Pro tip:  better take a look at your 401K investment list.

CaptButler Wrote:Wow.  They're really throwing up the pay and registration walls around this story.

I'm more concerned you're paying for an MSN subscription.

Nope, totally free.  I've never link to stuff I know to be paywalled.

Pro tip:  Never pay or register for an online media site.  It's nothing more than a license to get crushed with spam for eternity.  Most particularly if it's The New York Times.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Out-of-control Tesla kills 2, injures 3 in China Resurgence 0 5,531 Nov 16, 2022, 14:00 pm
Last Post: Resurgence
  Twitter to shadow ban non-paying members: Elon Musk interview Nov 2022 Resurgence 0 5,195 Nov 07, 2022, 12:33 pm
  American mercenaries captured in Ukraine speak out Resurgence 0 7,450 Jul 03, 2022, 01:15 am
  Israeli arms giant forced out of second UK site, activists say Resurgence 0 5,763 Jun 22, 2022, 01:02 am
  Man escapes Ukrainian officials handing out summonses for military service Resurgence 0 5,635 Jun 11, 2022, 23:30 pm