RodneyYouPlonker film releases
(Jan 29, 2020, 17:41 pm)Corellia Wrote: hi
thanks for the Fawlty Towers upload
am a huge fan of the series
please could you upload the other extras such as the outakes
regardless, thanks again

I'm not going to upload anything further as those extras were not of good quality and were very low resolutions and I only deal with video that is of high quality mostly HD.  If it had of been worth taking from the disc and uploading then I would have done that but if there is anything that I missed out it was because of this reason.
no problem
thanks again for the upload
much appreciated
It's kind of strange really, the goings on with TPB these days, the stats they don't work right and I know it's not just me.  You see all these Yify torrents dotted around everywhere showing hundreds and hundreds of seeds.  Yet with all my uploads there's no seeds showing.  Considering how poor the quality of the Yify releases are it's kind of comical really the amount of seeding I've been doing for the last many months and sent out an absolute mass of stuff.  The comedy with the fact these Yify things show hundreds for these compressed down to 'the bone' rips.  There's no real quality at all, it's just so comical when it comes down to it all.  To be honest I don't even know why the seeding stats are always broken.  I don't think really there's many people who can be compared to the amount of seeding I've been doing now on TPB all this time.

Everything is normal really as far as I'm concerned and I'm getting lots and lots of downloaders every day.  I guess really it goes to show when all the fake seeds show hundreds and hundreds you've really gotta weigh it up and say, "hey maybe these are fake seeds after all, I guess folks be like putting on seeds however they want".

Just because there isn't many seeds shown doesn't mean there's something wrong.  Nothing is wrong other than most of these things are fake as a rake, but of course I've known this now for many years.
These are difficult times at the moment.  I'm not sure what the future holds, things don't look too good today (the 21st of April 2020).  Maybe things might change, who knows, maybe things might bounce back.  Not just TPB having all kinds of problems but also other sites I use now also having problems too.  It's a bit of a mess at the moment and I'm trying to stay positive, could it be that this might be the end soon?  I don't know yet, maybe TPB might get fixed up yet.  As for other sites I don't know what's going on maybe it's related to the Virus problem in the world.

These are difficult and dark times and all this Virus thing has really messed things up a lot and I hope something will turn around.

It is a waiting game to see what the outcome will be.  Gonna keep uploading as long as I can as I've been doing it for years.  If it comes to a certain point I might have to pull the plug and disappear I don't know at the moment.  I hope that doesn't happen and I'm just gonna keep seeding and seeding on and on.  If things get worse then I guess I might as well wave goodbye to this whole torrent scene thing as it will be pretty much gone and dead.  I just hope that doesn't happen soon it has been fun for a long time and I have enjoyed the ride.

you've done great through your many years of service to the pirates worldwide

here's to hoping more stability comes as the weeks pass by
(Apr 21, 2020, 18:04 pm)RodneyYouPlonker Wrote: These are difficult times at the moment.  I'm not sure what the future holds, things don't look too good today (the 21st of April 2020).  Maybe things might change, who knows, maybe things might bounce back.  Not just TPB having all kinds of problems but also other sites I use now also having problems too.  It's a bit of a mess at the moment and I'm trying to stay positive, could it be that this might be the end soon?  I don't know yet, maybe TPB might get fixed up yet.  As for other sites I don't know what's going on maybe it's related to the Virus problem in the world.

These are difficult and dark times and all this Virus thing has really messed things up a lot and I hope something will turn around.

It is a waiting game to see what the outcome will be.  Gonna keep uploading as long as I can as I've been doing it for years.  If it comes to a certain point I might have to pull the plug and disappear I don't know at the moment.  I hope that doesn't happen and I'm just gonna keep seeding and seeding on and on.  If things get worse then I guess I might as well wave goodbye to this whole torrent scene thing as it will be pretty much gone and dead.  I just hope that doesn't happen soon it has been fun for a long time and I have enjoyed the ride.

I've found myself arguing with a lot of people around me who voted tory as they seem to be brainwashed losers. I don't want to live on this planet anymore. Hope things are going better for you lol.
I guess really in life the lesson is this:

Things change, times change, people do certain things over time and make things different in everyday life.  As time goes on people get bored and decide to do things different.  Maybe not everybody agrees with those changes.  Like in the situation of TPB, yes things have changed now, the main site has changed and altered.  I'm absolutely fine with that and I'm just glad that it's still up and running.  Maybe not quite the same as how things were before.  I want to say yes I did like how it was before but it comes to the point where things have to change and people who are running these things want to run them different and they just get bored of the same old thing over and over.

I personally thought that all the comments on torrents, a lot of that was all rubbish really.  If I think back to all the BS comments I had posted over my torrents, there was very little that made much sense.  Some of it was okay I guess but a great majority of that was just total BS.  I'm not surprised really that this is the outcome, to see all this nonsense all the time on comments, people seem so angry sometimes and if you say something which somebody doesn't like you end up getting all kinds of BS from them, really it's a no-win situation to have comments.  People only want to come along and spoil everything.  Okay so you make a torrent and you upload it and that's fine but then along comes Mr. or Mrs. BS and they want to spoil that torrent and try and make it look bad even when it's perfectly fine.

I see lots and lots of that infact I even did the same myself but at least I did make a few interesting points though.  People come along and talk a load of BS and then you end up going and doing it to somebody else so it's a vicious circle really what they do to you, you also do others and so on.

There are lots of trolls around and they are wanting to feed their ego.  The new design of TPB seems fine really, yes there's stuff that's missing here and there.  I'm only a movie uploader really now and yes there's extra information missing for Subtitles and Audio selection.  The IMDB links aren't working anymore when you post one in a description.  The way that TPB searches for new torrents isn't working so you can't access them like before.  Times are changing again and things have altered on TPB, just gotta go with the times really.  I'm not sure at the moment what is left me having a promotion thread now because there doesn't seem like much point in bothering.  I could make some more descriptions so that people know what I'm doing with the files, I would have thought I'd already proved that I know what I'm doing with the files but yet can't seem to get it all working due to complications with other sites also and them having problems.

Yes in the torrent comments I did run into a few idiots over time, this is just to be expected I guess.  The torrents comments didn't really interest me much really that was more like a 2017 thing to me but it's now April 2020 and things have changed a lot.  I could keep posting up descriptions over and over but what's the point in doing that either?  The links and such will probably just get taken down eventually so all your time and effort gets wasted because as time moves on websites come up and websites go down.  Even if you think you've found a good site it comes a day when that site goes down, whoever is running the thing something happens to them like Demonoid for example the place just fell apart.  As far as I'm concerned now Demonoid is dead really, doesn't matter who tries to keep it running it won't ever be the same the place died a tragic death.

TPB is still here at the moment, if that can stay like it is then that's good but if TPB goes down then it's all over.  There's no other decent sites to use, not for me anyway, so there's no point in trying to continue on other sites and no I don't like Private ones either I don't want anything to do with them.  I have been working on all this stuff now for ages and I've tried really hard so I don't want anything bad to happen so in a few weeks time from now I'm wondering what is going to happen?  Will things change again?  Will everything remain of how it is right now.  What of this silly Virus thing also?  These are all questions that I'm asking myself at the moment, I really don't know what the future is and all this Virus situation has nothing to do with me I didn't create it, it's not my fault I'm not responsible I don't eat bats or any creatures like that.  I don't know why all this has happened but it's a mess and I know that people are doing what they can to try and help and that's what I'm doing.
(Apr 25, 2020, 20:16 pm)RodneyYouPlonker Wrote: I guess really in life the lesson is this:

Things change, times change, people do certain things over time and make things different in everyday life.  As time goes on people get bored and decide to do things different.  Maybe not everybody agrees with those changes.  Like in the situation of TPB, yes things have changed now, the main site has changed and altered.  I'm absolutely fine with that and I'm just glad that it's still up and running.  Maybe not quite the same as how things were before.  I want to say yes I did like how it was before but it comes to the point where things have to change and people who are running these things want to run them different and they just get bored of the same old thing over and over.

I personally thought that all the comments on torrents, a lot of that was all rubbish really.  If I think back to all the BS comments I had posted over my torrents, there was very little that made much sense.  Some of it was okay I guess but a great majority of that was just total BS.  I'm not surprised really that this is the outcome, to see all this nonsense all the time on comments, people seem so angry sometimes and if you say something which somebody doesn't like you end up getting all kinds of BS from them, really it's a no-win situation to have comments.  People only want to come along and spoil everything.  Okay so you make a torrent and you upload it and that's fine but then along comes Mr. or Mrs. BS and they want to spoil that torrent and try and make it look bad even when it's perfectly fine.

I see lots and lots of that infact I even did the same myself but at least I did make a few interesting points though.  People come along and talk a load of BS and then you end up going and doing it to somebody else so it's a vicious circle really what they do to you, you also do others and so on.

There are lots of trolls around and they are wanting to feed their ego.  The new design of TPB seems fine really, yes there's stuff that's missing here and there.  I'm only a movie uploader really now and yes there's extra information missing for Subtitles and Audio selection.  The IMDB links aren't working anymore when you post one in a description.  The way that TPB searches for new torrents isn't working so you can't access them like before.  Times are changing again and things have altered on TPB, just gotta go with the times really.  I'm not sure at the moment what is left me having a promotion thread now because there doesn't seem like much point in bothering.  I could make some more descriptions so that people know what I'm doing with the files, I would have thought I'd already proved that I know what I'm doing with the files but yet can't seem to get it all working due to complications with other sites also and them having problems.

Yes in the torrent comments I did run into a few idiots over time, this is just to be expected I guess.  The torrents comments didn't really interest me much really that was more like a 2017 thing to me but it's now April 2020 and things have changed a lot.  I could keep posting up descriptions over and over but what's the point in doing that either?  The links and such will probably just get taken down eventually so all your time and effort gets wasted because as time moves on websites come up and websites go down.  Even if you think you've found a good site it comes a day when that site goes down, whoever is running the thing something happens to them like Demonoid for example the place just fell apart.  As far as I'm concerned now Demonoid is dead really, doesn't matter who tries to keep it running it won't ever be the same the place died a tragic death.

TPB is still here at the moment, if that can stay like it is then that's good but if TPB goes down then it's all over.  There's no other decent sites to use, not for me anyway, so there's no point in trying to continue on other sites and no I don't like Private ones either I don't want anything to do with them.  I have been working on all this stuff now for ages and I've tried really hard so I don't want anything bad to happen so in a few weeks time from now I'm wondering what is going to happen?  Will things change again?  Will everything remain of how it is right now.  What of this silly Virus thing also?  These are all questions that I'm asking myself at the moment, I really don't know what the future is and all this Virus situation has nothing to do with me I didn't create it, it's not my fault I'm not responsible I don't eat bats or any creatures like that.  I don't know why all this has happened but it's a mess and I know that people are doing what they can to try and help and that's what I'm doing.

This is a shame, you are the reason I am here at this forum! I found your stuff and it is simply amazing, I am aware I am late to the party but you're correct everyone is seeding very low-quality stuff. That is why I googled you to see if you posted anywhere else to find more seeders. Thank you for what you have posted and my NAS will download what I am looking for just seems it'll take a couple of weeks or months but worth it for the quality!
(Apr 28, 2020, 15:14 pm)MBH Wrote: This is a shame, you are the reason I am here at this forum!  I found your stuff and it is simply amazing, I am aware I am late to the party but you're correct everyone is seeding very low-quality stuff.  That is why I googled you to see if you posted anywhere else to find more seeders.  Thank you for what you have posted and my NAS will download what I am looking for just seems it'll take a couple of weeks or months but worth it for the quality!

Well thank you very much...

I am going to go full seeding soon I've just been doing a bit of ratio seeding just these last 2-3 days.  I have been trying to get things going more that haven't uploaded that much.  Sometimes I do this because certain torrents are always uploading and I don't want them to kill off all the bandwidth.  As long as I can get all the ratios going pretty good is what is important.  I mean don't get me wrong if the peers are there they will download and the more peers the better it will run.  If sometimes I don't get many peers on things they don't seem to want to go very fast which is why sometimes things can dominate which is fine for a while but eventually you have to do a bit of ratio uploading so that other stuff can run better.
I will keep all your files up seeding to help others see the light that, 1 gig 1080p is not where its at!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blondie and Dagwood film series. Ladyanne3 0 419 Mar 30, 2024, 06:41 am
Last Post: Ladyanne3
  Spider-Man Film Discussion: Unleashing the Web-Slinger's Cinematic Adventures! LisaJimenez 0 4,437 Jun 15, 2023, 14:38 pm
Last Post: LisaJimenez
  Film site IMDb to shut down message boards Scrumptious 3 17,350 Feb 09, 2017, 06:56 am
Last Post: joew771
  The short film thread joew771 2 17,145 Jan 23, 2017, 07:16 am
Last Post: joew771
  Foreign Language Film sites workerbee 1 16,243 Jan 04, 2017, 18:12 pm
Last Post: RobertX