Riskware Android Games?
I'm using Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (T-Mobile) with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and I wanted to try out two games before wasting the money on a purchase and then regretting it. Mainly because I don't know if the games will fit me for control responsiveness. I know the device can handle the graphics. The two games are...

GTA San Andreas v1.06

and

Star Wars KOTOR v1.0.4

The thing is, I have this Lookout Mobile Security app on my phone by default and it's telling me it's riskware.
What's you guises thoughts on this? Is it actually dangerous to trust these games or is the phone just hating the idea of me not paying for these apps that show up on the Google Play store? Lookout said that Super Mario Bros. 3 apk was clean and safe, yet that's one I thought might just get the most warnings.

[Image: YXSLqW3l.png]
[Image: zzjJMaal.png]
Can you bypass the warnings? Don't do it just yet, get a second opinion.

With that in mind, make sure the site you got those games from is trusted.
(Dec 19, 2015, 17:26 pm)RobertX Wrote: Can you bypass the warnings? Don't do it just yet, get a second opinion.

With that in mind, make sure the site you got those games from is trusted.

Yes, I can ignore the warnings and keep the files. It's the second button option in the screenshots.

I downloaded the games from piratebay and both uploaders are trusted icons. I posted the links for them inside the name of the game I listed.

I think at the very least I might just buy KOTOR possibly, because it's not skill based combat. It's semi-turn based dice roll based on stats.
Keep the files. It they are from a trusted pirate, no need to be worried about them.
(Dec 20, 2015, 01:04 am)dolly_cat Wrote: Keep the files. It they are from a trusted pirate, no need to be worried about them.

OK thanks, I'll give them a go since I doubt the scanning software is perfect.
(Dec 10, 2015, 18:30 pm)Jon Snow Shoveler Wrote: I'm using Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (T-Mobile) with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and I wanted to try out two games before wasting the money on a purchase and then regretting it. Mainly because I don't know if the games will fit me for control responsiveness. I know the device can handle the graphics. The two games are...

GTA San Andreas v1.06

and

Star Wars KOTOR v1.0.4

The thing is, I have this Lookout Mobile Security app on my phone by default and it's telling me it's riskware.
What's you guises thoughts on this? Is it actually dangerous to trust these games or is the phone just hating the idea of me not paying for these apps that show up on the Google Play store? Lookout said that Super Mario Bros. 3 apk was clean and safe, yet that's one I thought might just get the most warnings
Do you menage to run KOTOR ? Im trying all the time but i cant run it - i did like it is in instructions but i got error (about dling content). I would be glad for help Smile  Samsung Galaxy S4 - Android 5 
(Dec 24, 2015, 07:13 am)SayMyNamePlease Wrote:
(Dec 10, 2015, 18:30 pm)Jon Snow Shoveler Wrote: I'm using Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (T-Mobile) with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and I wanted to try out two games before wasting the money on a purchase and then regretting it. Mainly because I don't know if the games will fit me for control responsiveness. I know the device can handle the graphics. The two games are...

GTA San Andreas v1.06

and

Star Wars KOTOR v1.0.4

What's you guises thoughts on this? Is it actually dangerous to trust these games or is the phone just hating the idea of me not paying for these apps that show up on the Google Play store? Lookout said that Super Mario Bros. 3 apk was clean and safe, yet that's one I thought might just get the most warnings
Do you menage to run KOTOR ? Im trying all the time but i cant run it - i did like it is in instructions but i got error (about dling content). I would be glad for help Smile  Samsung Galaxy S4 - Android 5 

Yes, I got it running and I will tell you how. First you put the .apk file into any area of your file directory. Then you run the .apk file and it installs the game. Afterward, at least on my phone this is the path, you need to put the other com.aspyr.swkotor folder containing the .obb files into the android -> obb folder on your device. Then it should run. Note that when I first ran the game it verified the install to make sure all the files were correct. After that I was able to play!

Here's a screenshot of the file locations of the .obb

[Image: RMhukcCl.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Updating Cracked Games yusufarslan05 2 1,227 Feb 16, 2024, 10:35 am
Last Post: yusufarslan05
  The new Ubisoft+ and getting gamers comfortable with not owning their games!? lustrous 7 2,370 Feb 04, 2024, 16:36 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  Your favorite racing games theSEMAR 39 97,894 Nov 07, 2023, 18:21 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  Managing Games on a Modded PS4 RobertX 3 4,619 Oct 16, 2023, 07:18 am
Last Post: RobertX
  Magnet links to the latest (full) MAME ROM sets / and CHDs (disc-based games) Fant0men 0 4,374 Sep 11, 2023, 15:12 pm
Last Post: Fant0men