Riffttrax Live bootleg Synced to The Five Doctors
I'm honestly still waiting for the Just the jokes edition. I was at the show and it was GLORIOUS! also, sorry I haven't been online lately
Bad Films has already put this link up in the DripTrax section, but I may as well put it here for folks who may or may not noticed it yet.

https://mega.nz/#!IHpS2IiD!bDX0WAL_5kap7...wL_E-vwxQc

Hopefully someday someone can update the bootleg version of the live show so that while it isn't full per say, it's close to it.
Nice work, thanks!
It's funny, my wife was saying it's a shame we never got to see The Five Doctors, just before I saw this thread. You rock!
Would have been nice to get that considering I never got the mp3 to The Five Doctors.
Thanks for Five Doctors. I actually paid to go see it but couldn't make it at the last minute and hoped the show would be available soon-ish. Everyone on this forum knows how THAT story ended. I can't say I'm surprised. I've been dealing with the BBC in one way or another for 40 years and they have always been difficult when it comes to licensing. Now that they're finally releasing complete classic seasons on BluRay, maybe we can lobby for this to be included as part of the bonus material when second Peter Davison season eventually drops.
Thanks!
A belated thanks, JusSonic! And remember kids, Say No To Strangers!
This is brilliant. Thank you so much! Been after this for a long time.
Has anyone updated this with the opening that Rifftrax posted on Patreon and the short they have up on their site?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  May live show JusSonic 4 615 Apr 16, 2024, 02:21 am
Last Post: intransitivelie
  Rifftrax Live 2024 Kickatarter announced ageekyguy 66 8,251 Apr 11, 2024, 11:49 am
Last Post: peephalk
  Has anyone ever "fixed" Rifftrax Live Time Chasers? ageekyguy 3 710 Apr 10, 2024, 11:19 am
Last Post: ageekyguy
  Tickets for A Night of Shorts 15 and this month's live show JusSonic 7 1,379 Mar 22, 2024, 10:36 am
Last Post: SuperLake
  EVIL DEAD I & II with Live Bruce Campbell Commentary Coldyron 15 22,070 Feb 29, 2024, 19:00 pm
Last Post: peephalk